z

Young Writers Society

Hiya!

Reviews: 0
Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:03 am
Nezzy says...

Hi! :smt031

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Nezzy. I'm 13 years old and I love reading and writing. I'm currently working on a full length story. :D Hopefully I'll finish it.

So right, if you want to talk to me, just message me! I appreciate constructive criticism for all my work.

And that's all folks!

Nezzy

:smt063 :smt049 :smt040 :smt051

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:35 am
Jiggity says...

Hello Nezzy, Welcome to YWS.

Good to see another new face. What do you like reading and what kind of stories do you write? I read and write fantasy and horror. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

And just so you know, its standard practice to review two stories for every one that you write.

PM me if you have any questions.

Cheers
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko

Reviews: 0
Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:33 pm
Nezzy says...

Hi!

And thank you. I prefer to read fantasy, though I can read everything except most auto/biographies.

As for writing, I love my own little worlds. I'm a dreamer by nature, and this shows in my work. Which, I have to add, needs a LOT of work. :D

Thanks for the tip, I'll try to keep that in mind.

Tchau

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:29 pm
Rosendorn says...

You're in luck. Fantasy is one of the most popular forums on here.

What's your favourite author? Mind are Tamora Peirce and Christopher Paolini (Yes, Eragon.)

Welcome!
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:53 pm
Kaylyn says...

I wish the best luck of finishing your book. I know that I am trying hard to finish mine. :)

I hope that you'll come to find YWS as a second home. (Well on the internet.)

When you get some stories posted, let me know. I'll be happy to review them. The same goes for questions, let me know if you have any.

See you around the forums. Good luck with your writing.
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:56 pm
Night Mistress says...

welcome to the family.

so you are a fantasy writer? cool. i am a romance writer, but i am branching out into the fantasy community.

well, if you ever need anything, including friendship, feel free to pm me.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:24 pm
JabberHut says...

Hey, Nezzy! Welcome to YWS! :D I'm Jabber, but you may call me any version of my name. I have about twenty nicknames already, so enjoy playing with that one! =D

*gasp* A full-length story? As in a novel? That's so awesome! What's it about? I can read a variety of genres, after living on YWS for quite a while, so surely I can read it sometime! Will you post some of it here for us to see? Did you do National Novel Writing Month in November? =D

I promise you: You will never leave YWS now. Promise. (And don't try to make me break it! :lol:) This is your new home. You have your bedroom over here (The Profile/My YWS) and the diary in this corner (The Blogs).

Of course, here is the living room (The Lounge), the play room (Randomness), and the kitchen (Will Review For Food) so you can request reviews from others for your own work as well as return the favor.

Oh! Don't forget the different cliques and groups of friends here (The Usergroups), so you could talk to people who have the same interests as you besides and including writing. Then you have the work room (The Literary Forums) with different sections so you can decide where to post your work. And definitely, the entrance hall (The Information Desk/Welcome) where we meet new members such as yourself and also hear important information from our lovely boss/Administrator, Nate. :D

The red people here are your Administrators, the landowners here. Then there's the cleaning crew, the Moderators (dark green) and Junior Moderators (light green). Finally there are the employees: The Instructors (purple) are the neighbors who help you improve in what you do so as to make the best living. The Greeters (light blue) are the neighbors who welcome you and shower you with love as soon as you step through the door.

If you have any questions regarding your new home, I, as well as other members, am happy to help! I look forward to seeing you around, and have lots of fun! ^_^

Jabber, the One and Only!
I make my own policies.

143 Reviews

Reviews: 143
Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:19 am
anti-pop says...

Haha. Newbie :D

Hey there and welcome to YWS! 'Tis a wonderful and fantastical site where your writing abilities do nothing but improve.

I can't wait to see some of your work!

*anti-pop
...Bitter cold, it grows
changing holds
cynicism the new norm...

-Libretto

"Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness."
— Bishop Desmond Tutu