z

Young Writers Society

sup?

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:03 am
studious samus says...

sup peoples? my names alec, but i also go by samus or retro samus.... yea i play a lot of games-deal with it. but i read a ton and love to write. i play violin and piano, can write my own music and love to do so. i go to BD, so if you have a prob with me being a catholic-deal with it. ^.^ i have read more books than i could count at once..... when i first got to my library, i picked the biggest books i could see and worked DOWN from there.... lol. yes im pretty weired. but who wants to be NORMAL? there is no place for normal in books :twisted: i am not gay, (i like the ladies 0:}) though some of my writing may seem that way. im into the whole romance storys and junk like that. sometimes the world is just to much.. so i go walk in the woods and just sit somewere. its so much easier to write when your at peace... =D an questions, just ask... ill prob be getting on here often =p
happy endings are stories that haven't been finished yet
got YWS?

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:10 am
silverSUNLIGHTx says...

ALEC!!!!!!!!!! haha, you like the ladiesss. that made me laugh.
Oh, right, I'm supposed to be greeting you.
Welcome to this fabulous place called YWS.
I'm Jade. (like you didn't already know that) :]
Really you like to read? Wow, I never would have guessed.
Last edited by silverSUNLIGHTx on Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:12 am
Miss Slade says...

Hello Samus, I'm Miss Slade and welcome to YWS!

We have a 2:1 policy here which means for every one of your writings you post you must have written out at least two reviews. Also, correct grammar is appreciated, unless your like moi and have a grammar problem but Google is writer's best friend.

I agree, who wants to be normal? In my opinion there is no normal.

Once again, welcome to YWS and I sincerialy hope you enjoy the site! Any questions I'll be happy to answer!
You Cry, I Cry.
You Laugh, I Laugh.
You Jump Off Of A Cliff,
I Laugh... Even Harder.

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:01 am
Demeter says...

Heya Alec!

Welcome! Nice to meet you.

Wow, you write your own music? And you play piano, too? So do I! How long have you been playing it? I started the autumn I turned seven, which is... gosh, nine years ago. Which one do you prefer, violin or piano? What kind of music do you play?

Sorry for the bunch of questions, I'm just always so glad to meet a fellow pianist! :)

Yay, let's get weird! I mean, we're all already weird, and no one wants to be normal. At least I don't, and I'm basically everyone, so... Haha. Kidding.

Well, have fun and PM me anytime! See you around!

Demeter xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:58 pm
Kaylyn says...

Haha, welcome to YWS!

I do the same thing when I walk into the library. :)

Make sure that you check out the Rules. Follow then and no one gets hurt. :)

It seems that you are of many talents, thats great. If you have any questions, or want a review, fire a PM my way. I'll be happy to help.
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:08 pm
Someguy says...

Yo there!

Welcome to the club.

If ya read the rules (Except me. I learned the hard way lol) you'd be okay I guess. It's not that hard and...yeah.

Ah well. I'm definitely not normal. Pretty much the opposite. I like cheese and love music. So yip.

You play the piano? Cool! I play the drums.

Hope you enjoy it here.

Ask me if you are in need of help.

-Someguy-
Look at my big shiny shell...

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:01 pm
Night Mistress says...

hey

welcome to the YWS family.

if you ever need anything, feel free to give me a holla.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

Everything is a lot of things!
— Hank Green