z

Young Writers Society

hello fellow writers!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:52 am
bella_cullen89 says...

Hi! I'm Lisa, from the USA. I am a 19 year old college freshman. I love writing, of course. Twilight is one of my absolute favorites. I also like theatre, art, kids, cooking, shopping and traveling. I've only completed half of my first fan fic, but I hope to do a lot more! :D

312 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 312
Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:06 am
Mars says...

Hey Lisa! Welcome to YWS. Trust me, it's addicting.
Just to let you know, the general rule at YWS is to keep the ratio of reviews to work at least 2:1. So, review at least two pieces before you post anything of your own, and try to review twice as many pieces as you post. This way everyone gets reviews, and other people are also more likely to look at your stuff :)

Okay! That's out of the way. Now I can give you a proper greeting: :D :smt005 :smt021 :smt020 :smt028 :smt029 :smt055 :smt048 :smt047 :smt063 :smt064 :smt077 :smt104 :smt102 :pirate1: :smt102 :smt103
Yeah. We have fun with emoticons here.
Anyway, looking forward to reading your work. Let me guess: your first fanfic is about Twilight? XD
PM me for anything! Or for nothing. Whatever.
'life tastes sweeter when it's wrapped in poetry'
-the wombats

critiques // nano

208 Reviews

Reviews: 208
Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:09 am
Merry_Haven says...

Lisa-
Hey, your from the US, too? What part? I mean... what region? :roll: I from the Northwest. The boring and rainy state of Washington.

How's it like in college? Is it hard like they all say? I'm eighteen, and probably going to a community college next year. Oh, is nineteen a fun year?

Oh. Oh. Oh!! Have you've seen a play? Knowing you like theatre. I've seen Persuasion from Jane Austen. And man, was that amazing. :D

Well, if you've ever wanna chat, you can always hit that pm button.

-Merry
Mary had a little lamb. Little lamb. Little lamb!

Ugh!! I really hate my name. >.<

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:32 am
Someguy says...

Hey there Lisa. Welcome 2 YWS!!

If ya need any help...

I'm here(and the greeters who you should probably follow...the users with their names in light blue.:cry: )

Ah well. Hope ya enjoy it here as much as I do! :wink:

-Someguy-
Look at my big shiny shell...

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:53 am
Demeter says...

Hi there, Lisa!

Welcome to the dazzling world of YWS! Hopefully you'll like it here!

So do you write anything else besides fanfiction? What's your all-time favourite book? Tell us anything! :)

So, if you feel like you need a review or have any questions, just PM me.

See you around!

Demeter xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:34 pm
Jiggity says...

Twilight? Er...

Well, here at YWS we welcome all! Despite our many and varied differences, we are joined by our love of writing.

Still...

Twilight?

XD.

Have fun, post a lot and make sure to give back with some helpful critiques.

Cheers
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 pm
Kelvin11 says...

I remember when I was a Freshman in college last year. Like me, you are a new member, but welcome to the site. I hope you have fun here! :) Twilight has been making the news since the movie and the book been out over the last couple of months.

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:56 pm
Night Mistress says...

hey.

Welcome to the YWS.

I like Twilight too.

do you write any other genre besides fanfiction? i, myself, write romance fiction but i am starting to branch out.

and what other books do you like beside the Twilight series?

if you ever need anything including friendship, feel free to give a holla.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:58 pm
October Girl says...

hey! Welcome to YWS, I'm Max :D If you need any help go ahead and PM me

-Max
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:48 am
Wiggy says...

Ready? One...two...THREE! *major swoonage over Edward*

I like you already if you like Twilight. Twilighters are my friends. :) Team Edward, yes? *brandishes vampire teeth*

Well, er, yeah...Welcome to YWS! It's awesome here, and I'm glad you've decided to join the ranks! Feel free to post a story (only after you've reviewed two other ones, though :)), browse the blogs, or check out the community forums. And if I know this site, there's definitely a Twilight fanfic on here somewhere. :)

"And the lion fell in love with the lamb..."

Best. Line. Ever.

Happy YWSing!

Wiggy ;)
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:03 am
View Likes
JabberHut says...

Hey, Lisa!

Welcome to YWS! Hopefully you can find your way around pretty quickly. I know it took me a while to get the hang of it. xD

I have a lot of respect for cooks. Put me in the kitchen and you might as well set the house on fire yourself. It's a disaster. xD What types of foods do you like to make? I know baking is easier for me to handle. xD I have this weird fear of stoves and microwaves.

And I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas is playing on the radio right now. <3

Traveling? Traveling is so much fun. ^^ Where would you go if you could go anywhere in the world? I would probably visit Germany. From there, I can branch anywhere in Europe, but I would love to see some of the castles there and its history. Fun times, I'm sure. =D

Once in a while, I drop by the Fanfiction part of the site, so maybe I'll find some of your things and read. ^^ Maybe even in other forums as well? What else do you write? =D

If you have yet to do so, refer to the rules written by our amazing Administrator, Nate. You look like you're in good shape, though. (I say this because chatspeak is disallowed. ^^) I look forward to seeing you around the site!

Enjoy YWS, for you will never leave. ^_^

Jabber, the One and Only!
I make my own policies.

[as a roleplayer is feeling sad about torturing her characters] GrandWild: "You're a writer, dear. Embrace it."
— GrandWild