z

Young Writers Society

My name is Cat and that is that

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:12 am
Linx says...

To think that I have been on YWS for... *starts counting her fingers* Uh, well... *gets frustrated when she runs out of fingers* Um...
Ah-ha! To think that I have been on YWS for a little over two months and have yet to write about me is an absurd idea. Yet, it is true.

(in case you didn't see it in the title) My name is Cat and that is that. I plan on doing a lot of things when I grow up. President, writer (wait. I already am one), teacher, volleyball coach, governer, meeting Misty May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh, asking George Bush what he thought of his term, and you get the point. A lot of things.

My favorite flower is the rose, because when you think about it, a rose is a lot like life. It has its beauty, but also its thorns. My favorite color is yellow. My favorite sport is volleyball.

I go to the wonderful DMS for education. *snorts. "Preparing for what's on the (stupid and no use for when you are a grown-up) Standardized Tests is more of the truth"*

To escape this hopeless chaos that will turn my fellow classmates into mindless idiots, I write and go off into fantasy worlds. So that is why if you see me make a grammar mistake, for I either write or sleep during Language Arts.

I love reading (my mom is a librarian) and I will stay up all night reading. I also love listening to music. I play the only 40 year old clairnet that still works. I am also a volleyball player, and I love digging on the backline. My knee pads are falling apart.

I love living right next to Music City, USA. You never know who you may meet. You also can get snow and hot summers!

Peanut was the one who introduced me to YWS what seems like many years ago. I was the first out of my friends to join, and have not regretted it. Don't plan on regretting it anytime soon. I love it here!
Writing is my love forever. Poems, novels, short stories, skits, and anything else!

That's all I can think about me at the moment. Now you know all about me! Please leave a message after the tone.

BEEP! (Argh! Stupid beeping thingy! You're not supposed to beep right there!)

Well, my beeping thingy is broken. So why don't you PM me instead. It is so much reliable than my beeping thingy. *sticks her tongue out at beeping thingy*

:D :D :mrgreen: :smt006 :smt045 :smt039 :smt048 :smt041 :smt081 :smt101 :smt109
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." ~ Lao-tzu

Attack, IM, or PM me at any time. I will respond. ;)

201 Reviews

Reviews: 201
Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:56 pm
peanut19 says...

I don't think your beepy thingy is the problem. You should break it again. Oh my gosh! You'll never guess what I just found out! Thingy is a real word! * I think this thingy didn't correct it* Nice thingy by the way! I just can't get over the fact that's a real word! Sorry cat, I'm random I know. Good job.
~peanut~
There is a light in you, a Vision in the making with sorrow enough to extinguish the stars. I can help you.
~And The Light Fades

The people down here are our zombies, who should be dead or not exist but do.
~Away From What We Started

P.S Got YWS?

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:27 am
Areida says...

Wow, okay, so I was going to be all happy and greetful and stuff, but got totally distracted by the fact that thingy is a legitimate word... That's amazing. I love it.

Anyway.

A belated welcome to you!

I'm Areida, but everybody calls me Ari. I've been on the site since I was fifteen, so I guess this winter it'll be four years - crazy, I know. This is an amazing place though. Seems like you're liking it so far... I'm sure you've already figured out that it's totally addicting too. :D

Welp, if you need anything, please don't hesitate to PM me. See ya around!
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:07 am
Meep(: says...

*laughs childishly and points at Cat*
You like yellow!
Yellow, yellow dirty fellow!
Haha.

Volleyball player, I see.
I like netball, soccer(football), basketball, badminton, swimming & volleyball! :D
Hi-5! :D
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~
"You'll never walk alone"

I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom