z

Young Writers Society

Hey =D

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:57 am
Ulfhrafn says...

Hey there, I'm Ulfhrafn. The reason I have this amazingly strange username is because I'm currently writing a story entitled Moonsong. I've been writing for about 6 years and love to critique things. Glad to meet you guys! ^^!

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:01 am
Rydia says...

Hey there... Ulfhrafn! My what a complex and interesting name but you shall need a nickname for sure.... how about Ulfa? XD

Anyway, welcome to the site! Feel free to tell us a little bit more about yourself, for example what genres do you usually read and write and what hobbies do you have outside of the brilliant literary world?

Also, be sure to read the rules before posting in the literary forums (they're pretty easy to find but send me a pm if you have any difficulty) and get in touch if you need anything at all, I'll help you out wherever I can.

Enjoy your stay and I hope to see you around the site,

Heather xx
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

1464 Reviews

Reviews: 1464
Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:20 am
Juniper says...

Welcome Ulfhrafn!

Heather dear is right, we do need to nickname you. Don't worry, it's nothing bad, it's just something we all do to eachother. We give each other nice nicknames here :D.

Welcome aboard, by the way! You have just joined the most awesome forum for young writers on the net. We have a 2:1 policy here which means that you should review two pieces of work by someone else before posting your own. Just a little rule we have so that the fun keeps cycling. I'd love to see some of your work soon!!

If you have any questions feel free to PM me! Hope you enjoy it here!!

June
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:53 am
niteowl says...

Hey Ulfhrafn! Welcome to YWS! Feel free to send me a PM if you have qny questions. I'm sure you'll love it here because this is a sweet place with some sweet people. Now all you need is a gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :smt006 :smt005 :smt004 :smt002 :smt001 :smt008 :smt026 :smt024 :smt036 :smt044 :smt051 :smt059 :smt055 :smt046 :smt038 :smt029 :smt031 :smt032 :smt077 :smt109 :smt117 :smt118 :smt111 :smt069 :smt072 :smt116 :smt115 :ftw: :pirate3:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:49 pm
Demeter says...

Hello U and welcome to YWS!

Haha, I'm completely too lazy to type out your whole name :D

Hopefully you'll love this place! PM me anytime, if you need a review or anything. See you around!

Demeter xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:26 pm
mizz-iceberg says...

Hey there! Welcome to YWS!!!

Please check out the rules, guides and FAQs if you haven't already.

Hope you have lots of fun here. PM me if you ever need help or have questions.

-Zehra
I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that.
--Ellen DeGeneres

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:13 am
Ulfhrafn says...

I usually read fantasy and all of that fiction stuff. And while I'm not writing, I'm doing homework or playing video games! One of the sites I visit besides this one is Wolfquest, a forum where you are able to just chat with people, and a downloadable game where you play a wolf in Yellowstone National Park.

Hehe, Ulfa sounds like a reasonable nickname for me.

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:55 pm
Kaylyn says...

Hey and welcome aboard.
Let me say. I love your username. It's unique and insane! (in a good way) :)
Check out the Rules and no one bites (I think) :)
I can't wait to see this story of yours. You must have spent a lot of work on it.
So if you have any questions, want to chat, want a review, feel free to fire a pm my way.
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

As ideas are always better than their execution, so too must dough taste better than cookies.
— Horisun