z

Young Writers Society

Hi Everyone!

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:56 pm
WaterVyper says...

Well, hello. I've posted in the 'Welcome New Members' thread but I figure that I'd make another one of these. I'm WaterVyper or WV. Mostly, I'll be doing, to use fanfiction terminology, 'one-shots'. I find that I can't really write multi chapter things so...yeah. I'm from Indonesia and my fear is found in stars. Just having fun with that last comment. So, hi again!
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:39 pm
Stori says...

Hey, thanks for your comment on "Blind." Welcome to the site.

68 Reviews

Reviews: 68
Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:25 pm
sofi says...

Wow Indonesia! That's really cool, I've always wanted to go there! :D

Welcome to YWS! Make sure you have a look at the rules if you haven't already but they aren't difficult to follow so don't worry!

If you have any questions then feel free to PM me or anyone else really, we're here to help :D

See you around!

Sofi
'Don't you just love these long rainy afternoons in New Orleans when an hour isn't just an hour but a little bit of Eternity dropped into your hands- and who knows what to do with it?'
T.W.

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:54 pm
Kaylyn says...

hiye there!

Welcome to the asylum, I mean YWS! :)

Glad to see that YWS has another addition to the family. I would love to see your works.

Check out the Rules and noone will bite, I think. :)

So if you have any questions, want to chat, or want a review, feel free to Pm me.
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:40 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to the family.

First of all the main rule here is to post 2 reviews before you post 1 of your work and to maintain that ration.

and for the other rules, you can look them up under the Help and Suppot Wiki at the Top on the right corner.

so, tell us about yourself. what type of book do you like? What genre do you like? etc.

Me, I like Romance and I write romance fiction.

well, see ya around. if you need something, give me a holla
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:11 pm
Adnamarine says...

'lo WV, what's going on?

They mentioned the rules above me I guess, but the FAQ has some other helpful info also, if want to check that out, if you haven't already.

Do you write only fanfiction, or have you tried any other genres?
I've found I can't really write what you called multi-chapter things really either, and not for lack of trying.

Well, hey, you should check out our usergroups, and blogs and such. There's such a vast amount to do here... while making sure we get our reviewing done of course :P

So, if you have any questions why don't you send me a PM? I'd love to help. :)
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:28 pm
niteowl says...

Hi and welcome WaterVyper! Since my fellow members have already suggested the rules and asked you some questions, I'll just give you a gift and be done with it. Charlie?

NITEOWL! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! SHOULDN'T YOU BE WORKING ON YOUR LAB REPORT INSTEAD OF MAKING ME GIVE GIFTS TO PEOPLE?

It's okay, Charlie. I'm almost done with that. And this is more important anyway. :P You're just trying to guilt trip me into doing my homework so you can prolong your nap instead of giving people gifts.

DARN IT YOU GOT ME! WELL ANYWAY, WATERVYPER, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :smt006 :smt005 :smt004 :smt002 :smt001 :smt008 :smt026 :smt024 :smt036 :smt044 :smt051 :smt059 :smt055 :smt046 :smt038 :smt029 :smt031 :smt032 :smt077 :smt109 :smt117 :smt118 :smt111 :smt069 :smt072 :smt116 :smt115 :ftw: :pirate3:
Last edited by niteowl on Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

122 Reviews

Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:07 pm
WaterVyper says...

Er...well...thanks for the gifts, I guess. And I pretty much like fantasy and adventure. Science fiction and historical fiction are okay too, but romance really isn't my thing. I prefer writing stuff based on things that happened to me or my friends but dramatized. Dreams work especially well. So, I think that's it for now.
There once was a cat.

1464 Reviews

Reviews: 1464
Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:34 am
Juniper says...

Hey there Vyper! (It is okay if I call you vyper, right?)

Welcome aboard! I see you have been informed of the rules already. As long as you follow the rules everything will sail smoothly. You've just joined the best place for young writers; enjoy your stay here.

Wow! You're from Indonesia? That is totally cool! I absolutely love Indonesia-- I've never been there before, but it's on my list for places I want to visit. I love how tropical it is there and I'm jealous of all of your palm trees. I've never seen a palm tree in my life before.

Welcome aboard! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

June
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

122 Reviews

Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:50 pm
WaterVyper says...

Oh sure, I don't mind what anyone calls me. Call me a banana for all I care! I won't mind...much...just kidding. As I mentioned before, call me whatever you want. Anyone figure out my fear yet?

Eh, the weather here, especially November-December-January stinks. Rain, rain, windy, not much else. Almost any other time is sweltering hot. The nights really make it enjoyable here. A light drizzle is a bonus too. *shrug* Hey, whatever floats your boat.
There once was a cat.

she slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew there was a lion among them.
— r.m. drake