z

Young Writers Society

Hey I'm new... well kinda

Random avatar

Reviews: 6
Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:26 am
Ha6647 says...

Hey all, I used to belong to the Young Writers Club all those many years ago and now I have just joined here. I am already getting plugged into the Story Books and such, just thought Id say hi...

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:06 am
Demeter says...

Hey heyyy!

Welcome to YWS! Nice to meet you. I'm Demeter [/stating the obvious]

Well, you know what do, read the rules, be nice and so on. What do you write, by the way?

Have fun and remember you can PM me on anything!

Demeter xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:09 am
Jiggity says...

Welcome!

Any chance of giving us a bit more to go on? What you read, write, do, etc?

Hope you enjoy yourself here,

Feel free to PM for anything.

Cheerio
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:42 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to the family.

First of all the main rule here is to post 2 reviews before you post 1 of your work and to maintain that ration.

and for the other rules, you can look them up under the Help and Suppot Wiki at the Top on the right corner.

so, tell us about yourself. what type of book do you like? What genre do you like? etc.

Me, I like Romance and I write romance fiction.

well, see ya around. if you need something, give me a holla
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

Random avatar

Reviews: 6
Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:59 pm
Ha6647 says...

Hahaha tell you more about myself? Should be a breeze...

I love Fiction, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, and Romance is okay. I mostly write fantasy to be honest, but every once in a while I do splurge off into another genre just for the laughs.

I love storybooks, and besides writing its what I really did in the The Young Writers Club when that was still around. I participated in some of the bigger story books there like Desolation of Nuram and stuff. All fun and I loved it, and happened to be looking for it the other day when I stumbled upon this site and saw that TYWC was no more and that this site - YWS - had replaced it. So I joined! I wrote under a different name at TWYC by the way.

I am not a picky reader, will read close to anything as long as its a little bit creative and interesting. I haven't done a whole lot of reviewing in my time, but sounds like fun so I guess I will start. Ummm... yep so thats me in a nut shell. TWYC is what first got me into writing and helped jump start my passion for it. So I feel like this place is close to a second home if you know what I mean!

I am 19, as my profile says. I don't know if most peoples ages are accurate to their profile, if so there are a lot of 14 year olds here, which is totally cool, just funny in a way since I used to be that 14 year old! I go to school right now and am looking for a job, I live in Redding California and am love it. So yep, thats me in a nut shell!

Your presence can give happiness. I hope you remember that.
— Jin, BTS