z

Young Writers Society

Yola!

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:11 am
Two Right Feet says...

Yola; it's like hola, but not.

So hi, I am Two Right Feet. I have an obsession with hamsters, as you can see, and I love writing. Sometimes I even write about hamsters.

Other than my hazardous hamster hang-up, I am a down to earth person, with her had in the clouds.

Ask me questions, I am bad at intros.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:14 am
niteowl says...

Yola and welcome Two Right Feet!

I'm not big on the questions, but since you asked...

What sort of stories/poems do you write? Read?

What music do you listen to? What other stuff do you like to do?

Okay now as the first Greeter on the page, it's my job to tell you about the glorious Rules! We don't have many, and most of them are common sense. However, there are two important ones we emphasize: No chat speak, and review at least two pieces for every one you post.

Now on to the fun stuff: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :smt006 :smt005 :smt004 :smt002 :smt001 :smt008 :smt026 :smt024 :smt036 :smt044 :smt051 :smt059 :smt055 :smt046 :smt038 :smt029 :smt031 :smt032 :smt077 :smt109 :smt117 :smt118 :smt111 :smt069 :smt072 :smt116 :smt115 :ftw: :pirate3:
Last edited by niteowl on Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

675 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 675
Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:32 am
lilymoore says...

HI HI HI HI.

First of all, I'm sure you'll feel quite welcome here. I've been around for, like, four days and this place feels like home.

And I can't believe I stumbled across another hamster lover. I have my two little babies Julien and Lionel.

Anyway, the most important thing to remember is definately the rule of 2:1. For every one piece of original work that you post, you're expected to review two. This ensures that all that's occuring is posting but with no one to review.

Anyway, yeah, I kind of want to know what you write and read too but nightowl beat me to the punch. *shrugs* Oh well, you can answer us both. :D

208 Reviews

Reviews: 208
Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:56 am
Merry_Haven says...

Two Right Feet-
Hi. Welcome to the family. (you will feel like this is your second home. seriously) I hope you have a wonderful time here. :mrgreen:

Hamsters? Wow, I've never really had one. My dad doesn't want any pets in the new house.You know, carpet.

Two Right Feet, huh? Nice. I wouldn't even think of it.

Anyway, what do you do for fun, while you're not writing? Cause it's the Holiday season, do you go to the mountains and do sports? Like skiing or snow boarding?

I don't. I live in the Northwest. And central WA is a few hours away from where I live.

Well, if you ever wanna chat, you can always pm me. :D

The weirdness of me,

-Merry
Mary had a little lamb. Little lamb. Little lamb!

Ugh!! I really hate my name. >.<

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:30 am
Demeter says...

Yola!

Welcome aboard! What's up? YWS is a great place, nice to have you here. :)

PM me on anything anytime! See you around and have fun!

Demeter xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:42 pm
Rosendorn says...

Hiya!

Just to let you know, some abbreviations are fine. YWS, ftw, btw, lol (easy to translate ones) but other then that nothing else. And, if your characters speak that way, you can type that way. 'allo, yola, hiya, ect.

Questions covered.

Welcome!
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:41 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to the family.

First of all the main rule here is to post 2 reviews before you post 1 of your work and to maintain that ration.

and for the other rules, you can look them up under the Help and Suppot Wiki at the Top on the right corner.

so, tell us about yourself. what type of book do you like? What genre do you like? etc.

Me, I like Romance and I write romance fiction.

well, see ya around. if you need something, give me a holla
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
— Yoda