z

Young Writers Society

New here...

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:27 pm
Francis Michael Buck says...

Just wanted to say whats up! I just found this website...I've been looking for a good place to talk about writing and reading and such, and this seems perfect. Especially with people my age!

My name's Frank and I'm 18 years-old. I'm an aspiring filmmaker, but I spend most of my free time writing. I'm currently working on a novel (it's called The Garden), which I hope to finish and get published within the next two or three years. Hopefully I will find some help and inspiration here!
Last edited by Francis Michael Buck on Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:39 pm
Krupp says...

Welcome to the party, mate. Just post The Garden in the writing sub-forums sometime and I'll take a look at it.
I'm advertising here: Rosetta...A Determinism of Morality...out May 25th...2010 album of the year, without question.

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:53 am
Sachiko says...

Hey! Welcome to the Young Writer's Society! :D M'name's Sachiko, but you can call me whatever variant of my username you can think of.

Just a few things to mention! ^^ A thing we do here whenever we post stories (this doesn't include posts in any of the community forums, just to let you know) in the literary forums, we have to keep the posting to a 2 to 1 ratio, which basically means that for every one story you post, you go and critique two other stories! It's very simple, and the reason we do this is so that work doesn't get buried under newer posts, and so that everyone's work gets a chance to be reviewed. ^_^

That's awesome about your novel being almost finished! :D What genre is it, and what other types of writing do you like?

If you have any questions whatsoever, you are either very welcome to PM either myself, or a Mod or Junior Mod, whose names are in dark green, and green, respectively.

I'm so glad you joined, Frank, and I really hope to see you around the forums!

Sachiko
"Funniest Member -- Sachiko. Secretly the devil. Do not engage. I repeat, do not engage." -- Iggy

"Behold ye babes of grammar: the goddess Sachiko. She does what she wants." -- Lauren2010

Have a biscuit, Potter.
— Professor McGonagall