z

Young Writers Society

Hey

Reviews: 0
Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:11 pm
Kia says...

Hey peoples um my name is Kimberley but u can call me Kim or Kia whichever.

Lets see I'm 18 (Just turned a month ago) and I'm a city girl.

I dont really know what else to write but go ahead and ask questions I don't mind

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:53 pm
Demeter says...

Kia! How are you?

Welcome to YWS, hopefully you'll like it :D Well, I have a strong feeling you will!

Well, first of all I recommend you to read the rules (in the Help & Support section), they'll get you started better than anything. One of the most important rules is that you mustn't use chatspeak, so please type "you" instead of plain "u" from now on :) Lol is still okay, though, in case you were wondering.

So! What do you write? Who's your favourite author? (If you have one.) Do you have other hobbies than writing?

If you have any questions or need a review, just PM me. I'm also open for any random talk, haha. :D

See you around!

Demeter xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:11 pm
Rosendorn says...

Hiya!

Also, some abbreviations are fine. YWS, lol, btw, ftw, but not much more then that.

Here we have a 2:1 review policy. That means you should comment on two pieces that's aren't your own on the Read and Review board before you post anything of your own. It keeps the community balanced and your head from being chewed off. But that doesn't happen often.

Other then the golden rule, that's about it.

Demeter just about covered the questions, so I won't ask.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:20 pm
View Likes
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to the family.

First of all the main rule here is to post 2 reviews before you post 1 of your work and to maintain that ration.

and for the other rules, you can look them up under the Help and Suppot Wiki at the Top on the right corner.

so, tell us about yourself. what type of book do you like? What genre do you like? etc.

Me, I like Romance and I write romance fiction.

well, see ya around. if you need something, give me a holla
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

He began to wonder why he had felt uneasy at all. It was like a man wondering in broad daylight why a dream had appeared so terrible to him at night.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart