z

Young Writers Society

HI all !!

155 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 155
Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:13 pm
Arcticus says...

i just started writing since last year.. i need a lot of improvement ....

i write poems and short stories..

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:47 pm
Kaylyn says...

thats nice. Welcome to YWS!

I like to write poetry and shhort storiess too.

Make sure to check out the Rules.

If you have any questions PM me.
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:56 am
Adnamarine says...

Hey there! That's mostly what I write also :D Much more poetry than short stories though.

Like Kaylyn mentioned, just check out the rules, and make sure you do two reviews before you post one of your own stories or poems.

It's wonderful that you've started writing. I haven't been very terribly long at it myself, though we have people here who've been writing since they were 10 years old. But I've definitely improved a lot since I came here. I know it will help you also.

If you want me to review something for you (I especially like reviewing poetry, but anything you have is lovely), I'd really love to. You can PM me if you want to, or post the link here.

Have fun checking everything out, and welcome. :)

-Adna
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:44 am
KissKiss08 says...

Hi, welcome to YWS. I'm KissKiss08 but you can call me Heather.

As Adna said, be sure to check out the rules.

What type of short stories do you write? What type of poetry?

Feel free to PM me for anything and see you around! :)

-KissKiss08
Yeah, Teachers are great.

Can I have an A?

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:13 am
niteowl says...

Since you've already been welcomed with the info and such, I'll just come in at the tail end with a gift. Charlie?

SURE THING! CONGRATULATIONS SHOAIB! YOU'RE THE TEN MILLIONTH MEMBER! (Nite: Um, Charlie, I'm pretty sure he's not the ten millionth member. I don't even think we have 10,000 members...yet.) AWWW...I ALWAYS WANTED TO SAY THAT. WELL ANYWAYS, WHATEVER NUMBER MEMBER YOU ARE, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt006 :smt026 :smt024 :smt023 :smt035 :smt029 :smt020 :smt027 :smt038 :smt046 :smt061 :smt069 :smt059 :smt051 :smt043 :smt117 :smt077 :smt032 :smt041 :smt040 :smt048
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:38 am
Snoink says...

Hello shoaib! Welcome to YWS! :D

First of all, this an awesome place, and I'm really glad you're a part of it! As you probably guessed from our immaculate posts, we love grammar and capitalization and just good English in general, so you're going to want to be immaculate in your writing. :)

Short stories and poetry is awesome. I tend to critique poetry more than short stories, even though I prefer reading short stories. Go figure. XD

Anyway! I'm a moderator of YWS, which basically means that if you have ANY questions whatsoever, just ask me! I'm usually here everyday or something, so I should be able to give you a quick response. Or! You can ask any of us people with green names. We're all moderators, so we should help you out.

Have fun exploring YWS! :D
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:49 pm
.:Echelon:. says...

Hey and welcome to Yws,

Its a wonderful place to learn,write and get new and nice friends.

Its nice to meet you

Pm me if you need help

Love

xXParamoreXx

Rebbecca
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:24 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to the family.

First of all the main rule here is to post 2 reviews before you post 1 of your work and to maintain that ration.

and for the other rules, you can look them up under the Help and Suppot Wiki at the Top on the right corner.

so, tell us about yourself. what type of book do you like? What genre do you like? etc.

Me, I like Romance and I write romance fiction.

well, see ya around. if you need something, give me a holla
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

It takes as much imagination to create debt as to create income.
— Leandro Orr