z

Young Writers Society

Hey Ya'll.

Reviews: 3
Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:11 am
Krazyskooter says...

Hey Ya'll, (yes I do actually say that.) I'm from Mississippi (United States) and I have a strong country accent, However I'm not a redneck. I found this site on accident actually but it looks like a place I could actually get some help on the story I'm writing. I understand we have to give reviews here and I'll be honest with mine. My primary weakness in writing is definately punctuation. But I'm very creative. So I mainly ask for people to correct any errors they find in my work as well as any imput on what could make my stories better. Thanks for reading my greeting and I hope to make a few friends here.

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:44 am
Demeter says...

Welcome, Krazyskooter!

Nice to meet you! You've apparently read the rules already? If not, you'll find them in the Help and Support section.

Two reviews already? Wow! You're going to fit in well :D And don't worry about punctuation, you'll surely improve on that.

What kind of story do you write? Do you write any poems? What else do you enjoy doing?

Haha, I love all kinds of accents. It's so fun to try guess where the person is from based on the accent.

Well, I hope you'll enjoy your time here in YWS, and don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions or need a review!

See you around,

Demeter xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

Reviews: 3
Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:21 am
Krazyskooter says...

Yeah, they were simple reviews, pet peeves mostly. And coincidentally the same thing. I can't take it when a characters name is used a hundred times in the first chapter. lol. Unfortunately that's all I think I can bring to the table is my opinion of what sounds better. Thanks for the warm welcome.

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:03 am
Adnamarine says...

Well, I'm sure the writers enjoyed whatever input you were able to offer them. And keep in mind, reviewing other's work does help you improve your own, and often prompts the recipient to return the favor. :)

I hope we here can give you some good help with what you're writing. It's certainly helped me. I say it over and over again to newcomers, how brilliant this place is, how much it's helped me, and everyone here.

You're going to have a wonderful time, really, just wait.

If you want a review from me, go ahead and PM me, or you can post the link here.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask me! And have fun checking everything out.

-Adna
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:29 pm
rubberduck says...

Yoohoo! Hello! :D

Welcome to YWS!

Click here to read the rules, if you haven't yet. :)

Anyway... What genres do you write? Just wondering. ^^
I haven't been doing reviews lately (Ah... The guilt.) and I'm thinking of giving you one, buddy. :)

Give me a PM for a chat or to tell me the link, alrighty? :)

Oh. PM me if you need any help, alrighty?

Seeya 'round! :)

-Max.
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
- Homer Simpson

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:03 pm
Rosendorn says...

Punctuation is a nightmare for just about everybody! That an homynimes. *Shudders* You should see how much I've gotten dinged for that!

Yall. I like it. Second person plurral. Only used in the south. Used to be used everywhere. (Yes, I like my English classes)

I'm mostly on the Fantasy Fiction review board. Where's your story to be found?
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:25 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to the family.

First of all the main rule here is to post 2 reviews before you post 1 of your work and to maintain that ration.

and for the other rules, you can look them up under the Help and Suppot Wiki at the Top on the right corner.

so, tell us about yourself. what type of book do you like? What genre do you like? etc.

Me, I like Romance and I write romance fiction.

well, see ya around. if you need something, give me a holla
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn