z

Young Writers Society

Greetings from Planet Megan

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:26 pm
PerpetualBhridge says...

Hi! I'm in a good mood right now, so I think now's a good a time as any to tell you a little about myself:

I love language, it's beautiful, let someone read it to you, you'll see.
I'm a nerd, in most senses of the word. Grammar nerd (or grammar nazi, as I've been so kindly called), physics, philosophy, math, Harry Potter, reading, reading, reading (it's good for the soul).

Forgive me if I retreat into my own little planet, everyone does it, I just don't let other people travel to mine. I'm sorry, I'd love for you to see it there, it can be beautiful, it's where I go to write. So maybe you'll see a bit of it through my writing. In fact, I hope you do.

Feel free to pm or just ask me for a good critique. I love reading the stuff here, it's great writing and a lot of fun :). Don't be scared, my above paragraph alludes to my insanity, but I swear, it's just a phase.

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:36 pm
Demeter says...

Grammar nerds are cool – I think I might be one of them, too.

So I guess your name is Megan? :)
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

Sometimes my life just sounds like surrealistic fiction being sold on clearance at the book store.
— J. G. Hammersmith