5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:21 pm
kloka says...

Hi there,
My name is Amber and I'm kloka.
Here's some interesting stuff on me:
I love cooking, music,bike-riding,boating,writing and reading. :D
I love to read books on fiction, and sometimes poems.
I love the red tipped dawn by Apriana Taylor and Indigo's star,Saffy's angel, and permanent rose by
Hilary McKay.I enjoy listening to bands like Paramore,the ting-tings, and my chemical romance.
I love history,Art,English and science. My fave food is CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!, oh and roasted and stuffed capsicums. I love listening to Sara bareilles sing. [I'm not sure how to spell her last name!]
I love her songs fairytale, and bottle it up.
well,
I have to go now,
see-ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:09 pm
Kaylyn says...

Welcome to YWS!
Hopefully you will find this to your taste, I know I did.
Please no chat talk, and read the rules, and no one will bite, I think.
I can't wait to see some of your works posted.
Keep a 2:1 ratio on the read and review.
If you have any questions, want to chat, or a review, PM me.
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:50 pm
Livinginfantasy says...

kloka wrote:Hi there,
My name is Amber and I'm kloka.
Here's some interesting stuff on me:
I love cooking, music,bike-riding,boating,writing and reading. :D
I love to read books on fiction, and sometimes poems.
I love the red tipped dawn by Apriana Taylor and Indigo's star,Saffy's angel, and permanent rose by
Hilary McKay.I enjoy listening to bands like Paramore,the ting-tings, and my chemical romance.
I love history,Art,English and science. My fave food is CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!, oh and roasted and stuffed capsicums. I love listening to Sara bareilles sing. [I'm not sure how to spell her last name!]
I love her songs fairytale, and bottle it up.
well,
I have to go now,
see-ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya Kloka! Interesting name... any story behind it?

Well, anyhoo, I have to introduce myself:
*grabs red marker*
LIVINGINFANTASY HERE! And I'm very glad to see a new member. Kaylyn already said the rules and stuff, so I'm going to ask questions and put in my two cents.

Are ya ready?

Well, first thing I noticed is that you love to cook. CAN YOU TEACH ME?! Haha, I don't mean to sound rude, but I can't cook for my life... and my mom always wants me to. *shakes head* I guess I'm not gifted in that department.

And what are capsicums? Sounds... yummy!

Well, if you have any questions, you can always PM me (Private Message-the site's mailing system), and I'll be happy to answer... or redirect the question to a person who knows the answer. :D

See ya around. Maybe I'll review one of your works... :wink:

~LIF

208 Reviews

Reviews: 208
Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:45 pm
Merry_Haven says...

Amber-
I'm just gonna call you that. Is that okay with you? Anyway...

Hi. Welcome to the family. I hope you have a wonderful time here. But I must say, YWS is very addicting. :wink:

So what type of writing do you do? Poetry, fiction, a mixture of both? For me, it's easier to write something historical based then present based. I don't know why, actually. :roll:

Oh my, I love history, too! What era do you find most exciting? I just love the 19th century. The whole Regency and Victorian age.

Oh my goodness! I love MCR!!! They are amazing. I just love their music. What's your favorite song? I think for me, I will always love Helena. :D

Well, it's great to know a little about you. If you ever wish to chat or just have some questions about the site you can always pm me.

I look forward to seeing your work here.

-Merry
Mary had a little lamb. Little lamb. Little lamb!

Ugh!! I really hate my name. >.<

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:45 pm
Adnamarine says...

Hey there! Can I call you Amber? :D

"I love reading books on fiction." Do you mean books about writing fiction? I have this strange addiction to reading those books, even though I don't write a lot of stories. I write mostly poetry. What do you like best to write?

My Chemical Romance is very good. Do you like Panic at the Disco, or AFI? They're kind of similar bands, and a couple that I really like.

I love going out in a boat on a lake, not really motor boats, though they're fun. I like just sitting in a canoe/kayak out on the water. It's really peaceful and one of the best atmospheres for writing, for me.
I do a lot of cooking too. I've helped my mom in the kitchen as long as I can remember--used to be just little things of course.

I see Kaylyn mentioned the 2:1 rule to you. Also, please do not use chatspeak, proofread your posts and try to use good grammar, and keep your reviews respectful. That's not to say "harsh" reviews aren't allowed, but you want to be encouraging.

So how are you liking the site so far?

If you have any questions, wanna chat, want a review, PM me!
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:21 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to the family.

First of all the main rule here is to post 2 reviews before you post 1 of your work and to maintain that ration.

and for the other rules, you can look them up under the Help and Suppot Wiki at the Top on the right corner.

so, tell us about yourself. what type of book do you like? What genre do you like? etc.

Me, I like Romance and I write romance fiction.

well, see ya around. if you need something, give me a holla
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
mnesomeye says...

Hi - interesting thread summary. *laughs* Nice to meet you - I'm new here too so I don't have quite as much to say as these guys. *points upwards* Err - have I already said nice to meet you? Yeah? OK. Well, bye then.
~ Mnes x

I'm getting nachos~
— BluesClues