Young Writers Society

Permanent Stain

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:48 am
Inksplatter says...

Hello!
I'm Riley, AKA Inksplatter.
I love writing, and reading, I'm practically a budding novelist to put it simply :)
My genre is fantasy/fiction, and I write whenever I can.
I'm generally happy, and have the occasional hyperactive mood swings... I love to joke and make people laugh, I consider myself a big 'people person'.
So thank-you for reading!
Catcha on the flip-side! :)

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:32 am
Runelord says...

Hi Insplatter (nice name by the way) :D

Ding, we have another one, *cheers* :D

All I can say now is PM me if you want anything at all and I do mean anything
Speling mestackes ink.

Flowing scribble

Guns don't kill people, people kill people... And monkeys do (if they have a gun)- Eddie Izzard

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:47 am
Demeter says...

Riley!

Welcome to YWS! I'm Demeter *waves*. Haha. Your avatar ftw :lol: People people are nice people, aren't they?

At first I'd like to remind you of the rules, which you ought to read before doing anything else. You can find them (and tons of other helpful stuff) in the Help and Support section. Also, in this Welcome forum, there's a FAQ, if you haven't noticed yet. That's also worth checking.

Hey, great, you've given already one review! Which reminds me. We have a 2:1 reviewing ratio here in YWS, which basically means that you should give two reviews toward every piece you post (not counting general messages like these).

I sound like a YWS rule police or something ;) But it's my duty, I guess.

We're all occasionally hyper. Some more, some less. :D

Well. Enjoy the site, and don't be afraid to PM me if you need anything or just want to chat! See you!

Demeter xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:31 am
Reuben A says...

Helooo the inksplatter of Riley! All you need to do before you post anything, just check out the Rules and Guidlineshttp://www.youngwriterssociety.com/rules.php
and, PM me if you need anything....
So stadig loop ons deur die pers Jakarandas wat val,die bome word kaal Pa staar na die beeld van Botha wat reis op sy perd,Hy wonder was bloed soveel werd.Soveel jare dra hy aan die naam van 'n plek,Soveel jare moet ons nou laat gaan,Is die naam dan so erg,so bitter en sleg?Hoekom gooi jul dit weg?

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:20 pm
andimlovegalore says...

Heya welcome =] it's great here, you'll like it. I'm Ruth,.
I'd usually write more but I have to write loads for nanowrimo! haha
see you around ^__^

243 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 243
Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:49 pm
Blink says...

'Allo!

So, firstly, have you read the rules?

Well, now you have. We generally have a fairly warm and lightweight community, but be sure not to break the rules, eh?

Anyhow, now the admin stuff's out of the way, nice to meet you! My name's Blink (well, no, not really, it's Mark) but you can call me what you like. Fantasy fiction? Me too! Although myself, I just tend to enjoy the freedom of another world, but I have a severe prejudice for cliché dwarven and elven stories. =P But what the hey.

How's life? Got any other interests? I like some cycling and video games... ye. That's my life for you :wink:

So, err, see you about! And of course, I'd be glad to answer any questions.

-Blink
"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." ~ Oscar Wilde

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:21 pm
Kaylyn says...

Welcome to YWS
Glad to have a new eddition to the family
Check out the rules and you will be doing great.
If you have any questions, or want a review, just Pm me.
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:34 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to the family.

First of all the main rule here is to post 2 reviews before you post 1 of your work and to maintain that ration.

and for the other rules, you can look them up under the Help and Suppot Wiki at the Top on the right corner.

so, tell us about yourself. what type of book do you like? What genre do you like? etc.

Me, I like Romance and I write romance fiction.

well, see ya around. if you need something, give me a holla
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:50 pm
Adnamarine says...

Yo yo yo:) how's it going sexyfulness? :P

Go happy people! When I'm at work I get laughed at sometimes because when people ask how I am I'm almost always like "wonderful!" "great!" "I'm spectacular" in a really peppy way. :P Well, it's true. And it makes them smile.

Anywho, do you dabble in other things besides fantasy/fiction at all? And what do you like to read?

I see you got a couple mentions about the rules and stuff, so that's all good.

You're gonna have such a fantastic time here. This place has soo much to offer, and even if you don't get involved in absolutely everything that's going on (which would be pretty hard to do anyway), just the people themselves here... you're gonna love them all. And it really will help you become a better writer.

Aren't you excited to be here?! :P

Oh. by the way, if you want a review or anything, let me know! I'm always looking for new stuff to review.

-Adna
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

9 Reviews

Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:17 am
Inksplatter says...

Thanks!
*grins from ear to ear*
You're all so nice, and thanks sooo much Adnamarine for the exceptionally happy welcome :)

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:00 pm
Livinginfantasy says...

I see we already have something in common... including the sexyfulness! :wink:

Why didn't you invite me to the welcoming party you got going on here?

Well, I'm crashing it anyway!

LIVINGINFANTASY HERE!!! And, I'm happy to say welcome and ask you if you're having any fun? Well are ya?

Of course you are!

I've got a question to ask you, it's customary of me... what's the last book you read? And how much did you like it?
Don't worry, I'm no stalker! Just trying to know a little more about you; and getting some cool books to read.

If you have any questions, just PM me... I'll be glad to answer, or ask someone the question you asked me who I know knows the answer if I don't know.

Sorry, was that last sentence confusing? :D

~LIF

9 Reviews

Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:54 am
Inksplatter says...

'Ello :)
Heehee!!
You're so lively; I love it :D
Well, coincedently, the last book I read was
*drum roll*
...Inkdeath, and I found it surprisingly great, but unfortunately, you have to make yourself read it, otherwise you find you may get bored with it.
Before I forget, I lurv your signature! It's hilarious, yet so damn true :)
Anyway, hopefuly see you 'round!
-Inksplatter-

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain