z

Young Writers Society

He he...

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:47 pm
Reuben A says...

Hello everyone reading this...anyway, here's a bit about myself:

Firstly, English is my second language, so I make a real lot of grammar and spelllling mistakes, I go to an Afrikaans school, I have two pets, my parents aren't separeted, we live in a small house, in a small neighborhood called Richmond,(Not the city...cities) in South Africa. That's all that....the way I started writing, is that in pre-primary school I met a boy - Talon Myburg - my only English friend at the time. We did everything together, and when I was ten, we played a strange game. We were supposed to live in the 14th century, we were like superheros. We liked the game so much, I decided to write down from where to where we traveled in the game. When I did that, I started adding dialog, and more descriptions ect. I wrote the thing over millions of times, till I finally left the idea. About a year after that, I tried it again, making it up as I went along. I noticed that I really liked writing, and started something else. It's name was Zanzi's tale, and it was the first story I finished. It was less than three pages long, but I was proud of it. After that, I started another story, this one longer. It was 34 full pages at the end. And after that, Canonoscuridad, which I never finished. It was very long though, the longest thing I have ever written, 80 pages. And so it went on and on till it's where I am now. What more...oh yes! Well, I am just about to finish primary school, and going to High school, which is thankfully ten times closer t us than my primary school. I got accepted to the National School of the Arts (NSA) as high school!! And what else...And please critt my story, topic37432.html
Beyond the Hills...please? and yes, that's pretty much all about me I think...
So stadig loop ons deur die pers Jakarandas wat val,die bome word kaal Pa staar na die beeld van Botha wat reis op sy perd,Hy wonder was bloed soveel werd.Soveel jare dra hy aan die naam van 'n plek,Soveel jare moet ons nou laat gaan,Is die naam dan so erg,so bitter en sleg?Hoekom gooi jul dit weg?

123 Reviews

Reviews: 123
Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:28 am
Lord Anzius says...

English isn't your first language........... What is it!!??! :D

Sorry that I haven't critted them all yet. I've been quite pre-occupied by my test and projects, that I haven't had time to review alot of things in the past 2-3 weeks. I'll try and find time.

~LORD ANZIUS~
To copy reality is good... But to create reality is much, much better.
-Giuseppe Verdi-

Is that a carrot?
— WeepingWisteria