z

Young Writers Society

Hey, its me Gwen... Again.

441 Reviews

Reviews: 441
Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:25 am
Gwenevire says...

Heyy everyone ^^
Yes yes, I know I've written a few of these. But you can't see 'em now *cackles*
Anywhoo...
I'm pretty sure I've changed quite a bit over the time I've been away from YWS. So here I go.

Lets start out with a picture.
This is my best friend Sara and me at a photobooth in the mall. I have to admit this isn't the most recent picture of me... but, too bad!

I really enjoy reading, although I don't read as much as I would like to. I still get around to it at some point...
And writing! Chhaa :)
Its not my strength but I find I'm a lot happier when I do. I remember sitting in the snug little office at my grandparents cottage. Papers scattered all around us, mixed in with clothes and ski boots. Camille (AKA Wolf) and I would come home from a long 6 hour day on the hill and we would head to the woods. We would walk along under the trees and blurt out random ideas and feelings we had. Sometimes one of us would go into a long rambling rant about some strange thought.
*sigh*
those where the days...
Then we'd come back home drenched and freezing; our minds packed full of ideas and thoughts. And we would sit down in the office with a cup of hot chocolate or a bowl of soup/cream of wheat and scribble down insane amounts of ideas and start these stories...
You have no idea how much I want that back, how I long to get away from being a girl and having to think about what I look like, and if a boy likes me...
I don't want any of that, but no matter how hard I try I just can't seem to back out...

Holly crap.
That was deep, heh.

Ok, so now what I enjoy doing these days.
I usually spend a long trouble filled day at school, more in the office.
I really don't want to get sent there, its just sometimes I can't control it. Or maybe its just I chose not to...
Either way Imma bad kid.
Everyone tells me I'm smart and pretty and nice.
Sometimes Its hard to believe them, sometimes I just give up... Sometimes I just don't care.
I don't know what happened, I used to be so outgoing. And I still am, just not all the time anymore.
I guess I've had a few bad experiences with ummm, crushes and stuff... But I'm not going to go there. Its a load of crap.

But I'm hopping to start fresh next year, highschool. Its scary, and I can't believe its so close, but I look forwards to getting away from the past and starting all over. Thinking before acting, trying in school... You know?
Im applying for Rosedale School of the Arts. Cause I really like drawing... and acting. But the other things, meeh.
I have my doubts though, because even my own mother and father don't seem to have any faith in me getting in... So far no one has, yet every day people tell me I'm going to become and artist...
Should I believe them?

Well... this is all I can really think to tell you right now. If you're interested I guess you could ask questions.
I hope you enjoyed listening.
aha!

gwenny
xxx

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:16 pm
Stori says...

Welcome back, Gwen. Hope to see you around.

And on the pedestal these words appear:/'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings;/Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'/Nothing beside remains.
— Percy Bysshe Shelley