Young Writers Society

Hello, my name is Carrie and I write.

312 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 312
Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:08 pm
View Likes
Mars says...

So, I'm not really that new. Actually, I joined a long time ago, but then I forgot, and now I found this site again. And I never did one of these.

I like to write. I wish I did it better/more. I'm pretty good at not capitolizing, a la e.e.cummings, but at times (like now) I do (to seem civilized? :) )

I write a lot of poetry. Most of it is incoherent...I'll post the good(?) stuff here.

I like knowing people too. It will be fabulous if someone replies.
'life tastes sweeter when it's wrapped in poetry'
-the wombats

critiques // nano

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:13 pm
Stori says...

Welcome aboard.

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:08 pm
lyrical_sunshine says...

Hello! Ha, most of my poetry is incoherent too. I write stories and novels mostly. Welcome to YWS!
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:57 pm
LilyJamey says...

Actually, I joined a long time ago, but then I forgot, and now I found this site again.

Sounds like me on a lot of Harry Potter Fan Forums. Whoops.
Carrie, huh? My friend once told me I looked like a Carrie. But I don't think so. I think I'm rambling again, so I'll just stop and say Hi instead. Hi! ;)
Got YWS?

Very well; I hear; I admit, but I have a voice too, and for good or evil mine is the speech that cannot be silenced.
— Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness