z

Young Writers Society

Sup

Reviews: 0
Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:02 am
Lord of Terror says...

Hey, just made an account, i am the Lord of Terror, i love writing horror and fantasy things. Yep, I'm just that awesome, lol

Reviews: 0
Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:09 am
TheFreeman says...

Hey there! , now you in real life, well, i wish you luck on your writing! Get some stuff posted ASAP!!!!!

1464 Reviews

Reviews: 1464
Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:44 am
Juniper says...

Hey there, Lord of terror,

Welcome! Make yourself at home. Nice to see that you and The Freeman know each other; it always helps to have someone you know around-- wherever the place may be... well sometimes anyway.

I'm glad you joined. You've just joined one of the best-- if not the complete best-- forums for young writers.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me. We have a 2:1 policy which means that you should review two things before posting your work. This extends even further along the line, so it's not just for the initial post. It helps to splurge on reviews this was when you need to post something you have the reviews and the points for it.

Nice to meet you! Hope to see some of your work around here!

June
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:15 am
Stori says...

Hello there. You've certainly landed on your feet, as the saying goes. I'm Kyte. Don't confuse me for any of my siblings (Fire Light, ClimberSquirrel or Ygaron.) What else? Enjoy your time here, and don't be afraid to post your work.

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:27 am
Bleeding Rose says...

Welcome to YWS!!!
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:03 am
Demeter says...

Hey, LOT!

Welcome to YWS! Remember to read the rules, be nice, don't use chatspeak and you'll be liked. :) What genre is your favourite to write/read?

What else do you enjoy doing? You can tell us anything, it's your thread!

Anyways, have fun and PM me if you have any questions. See you!

Demeter xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:09 pm
Kaylyn says...

Hey there!
Make sure to check out the rules.
Glad to see another writer join YWS. Its always nice.
Well, if you have any questions PM me.
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:23 am
Adnamarine says...

Ooooh, intimidating name! :P

And yes, that is awesome. I've never been big on horror to be honest, BUT, with the hundreds of simply fantasmic people here, you will never be short on people to harangue into reading your stuff :P Hey who knows, you might not even have to harangue them.
But I do love reading fantasy. And hey, if you ever wanted a review from, say, me, that would be alright... I guess... :) Really, anytime you want one I'd love to be of help.

In the meantime, we not only have our literary forums bursting at the seams with all the talent they have to contain, but we have... let's see, our usergroups (there's probably one for just about everything you can imagine), blogs; our resources section chock full of resources, wouldn'tyaknow); plenty of places to just chat and be silly like the Lounge, Randomness, Wordplay, etc; and a rather wonderful support system for writers, it's spectacular. The Writer's Corner is a fabulous place, by the way.

If you have any questions about stuff, feel free to send me a quick PM, or something. :)
And, welcome to YWS.

-Adna
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.
— Allen Ginsberg