z

Young Writers Society

this is real this is me im exactly where im supposed to be..

Random avatar

Reviews: 10
Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:13 am
little_miss_obsessed says...

excuse me for the Camp Rock "This Is Me" Demi Lovato lyric :-)

hey everyone.
my name is cathy. i'm 13.
i love writing and am currently working on writing 2 books with great storylines to them. they're a bit of drama, romance, fantasy, all in one. fictional, of course.
if you wanna be friends just message me with a little about yourself. maybe we'll have something in common, in which case i'll respond. but if we don't have anything in common, goodbye.

my interests include writing (of course!), anything involving music (i especially love david archuleta, taylor swift, jonas brothers, boys like girls, jesse mccartney, fall out boy, backstreet boys, o.a.r. , nickelback, all-american rejects, linkin park, etc.)
my favorite books include the Twilight saga, The Clique series, the chronicles of narnia, The Host, anything by Nicholas Sparks, The Outsiders (also one of my favorite movies.)
anything else, just message me.

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:24 am
Reuben A says...

Helooooo Cathy! Well, here, before you post anything you must check out the rules and guidelines.
rules.php

And yes, PM me if there's anything you need. [spoiler]That's the small button on the bottom of my message saying: PM me![/spoiler]
So stadig loop ons deur die pers Jakarandas wat val,die bome word kaal Pa staar na die beeld van Botha wat reis op sy perd,Hy wonder was bloed soveel werd.Soveel jare dra hy aan die naam van 'n plek,Soveel jare moet ons nou laat gaan,Is die naam dan so erg,so bitter en sleg?Hoekom gooi jul dit weg?

68 Reviews

Reviews: 68
Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:33 pm
sofi says...

Hello there!

Welcome to YWS!
Make sure you look around the whole site, it's got so many additional things like groups you can join depending on your interests, book reviews films reviews you can post artwork- pretty much anything you can think of!

I'm sure you'll like it- it can get quite addictive :D

PM me if you have any questions!

Sofi.
'Don't you just love these long rainy afternoons in New Orleans when an hour isn't just an hour but a little bit of Eternity dropped into your hands- and who knows what to do with it?'
T.W.

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:52 pm
Kaylyn says...

Hope that you enjoy YWS!

[quote]my favorite books include the Twilight saga, The Clique series, the chronicles of narnia, The Host, anything by Nicholas Sparks, The Outsiders (also one of my favorite movies.)[quote/]

These are my favorites too!! Well most of them. I get The Host Monday. Well, see you around the forums. Good luck with your writing. Pm me if you have any questions or difficulties with anyone. Or if you just want to chat.
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:06 pm
kloka says...

I want to be a writer too!
I am trying to write a book filled with all sorts of poems written by me,
But I also want to do other things other things like travel, and learn to ride a motorbike.
A Harely perhaps!!!!!
Heres some info about me:
I am dutch but was born in NZ,
because my grandparents moved here to escape hitlerand the war,
I enjoy playing soccer and hocky,
My grandad played soccer too.
Im only 14,
I have a cat called sheebie,
and its just me, mum and the cat.
no males live in our household,
But there is a hairy baboon who gobbles beer like its water next door,
otherwise known as a male.
I love reding, science, and cooking.
I especially love spicy food.
My favorite comedian is Billy Connolly,
even though he swears alot,
and my favorite songs at the moment are: Thats not my name by the tingstings and running wild by Airbourne.Oh, also,I love to watch car racing and someday hope to give it a go.

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:36 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to the family.

First of all the main rule here is to post 2 reviews before you post 1 of your work and to maintain that ration.

and for the other rules, you can look them up under the Help and Suppot Wiki at the Top on the right corner.

so, tell us about yourself. what type of book do you like? What genre do you like? etc.

Me, I like Romance and I write romance fiction.

well, see ya around. if you need something, give me a holla
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson