z

Young Writers Society

Jamie :)

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:56 am
teenweirdo says...

Hello YWS! My name is Jamie and I'm fourteen years old. I guess I should tell you a little bit about myself.

- I'm a freshman at my high school.
- I love to write (obviously)! I like to write poetry, but occasionally I'll write stories.
- I'm extremely shy. I mean really shy. I don't really like that about me, but I suppose there are some good things about it.
- I like to practice karate, play the piano, sing and take pictures in addition to writing.
- I love to read! My favorite things to read are fantasy, realistic fiction, and sometimes science fiction.
- Music is my life! I love all different kinds of music except rap. I hate rap. My favorite bands are Relient K and House of Heroes (they aren't very popular, but they're amazing!).

Thanks! :)

~Jamie
"You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need."

-The Rolling Stones

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:21 am
cooldude19967 says...

Hello Jamie! Nice to meet you (sort of). Basically I was trying to read everything new (an impossible task) when I came up with your post and read it. Figured I'd reply because it's frusterating to have your post totally ignored. I read fantasy as well, can you recommend any authors (off or on this site)? Relient K is awesome, though I don't listen to their music much. I don't have any way to get it.
Ready and willing to rip your work to shreds! (That is if you want it) Check out my "will review for food" thread.

topic42969.html

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:53 pm
CastlesInTheSky says...

Hi Jamie! ( I love that name!) You seem really cool. :D

14? I'm 13. Wow. I feel young now. :oops:

I'm extremely shy. I mean really shy. I don't really like that about me, but I suppose there are some good things about it.

Yaayz! A fellow-shyperson. I'm painfully shy as well and I would love to be extroverted but I just can't be. The problem is, everyone at my school is all loud and brash so I seem like a bit of a wall \flower half the time.

I like singing as well. You must be awesome if you've persevered with the piano thus far. I tried with the piano, I really did, but gave up in frustration. I got so mad I broke the keyboard I practiced; I don't think my music teacher was very happy. :roll:

Anyway, I hope to see you round!

Sarah
xxx
Had I the heavens embroider'd cloths,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.
But I being poor, have only my dreams,
So tread softly, for you tread on my life.

Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe.
— John Milton (Poet)