z

Young Writers Society

Hello from cooldude19967

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:59 am
cooldude19967 says...

I feel like this is a stupid question, but I'd really like to know. How do you get the bolded black letters underneath your name and above you avatar? I've looked all over preferneces and avatars and everything, but somehow I can't find it... Oh, and I finally photoshoped a picture for the avatar, in case you didn't notice. Sort of hard to miss though.
Ready and willing to rip your work to shreds! (That is if you want it) Check out my "will review for food" thread.

topic42969.html

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:04 am
LowKey says...

No worries, it's a common question. :)

You need to have a certain number of posts before you can get that. I think it's something along the lines of 250. Been a while since I got mine. I think it's in the FAQ somewhere, if you want to dig through them. Other wise, aim for 250!
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:14 pm
Demeter says...

It's called "custom title", and it should be found in "My YWS" --> "My Avatar/Photo" after you've made enough posts. I didn't even know that you have to have a certain number of posts to get it! So I learnt something new again :) Thanks, Dreamer.

And cooldude, your avatar is cool, dude! I like it, nice colours and all.

Happy posting! :)
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:24 pm
cooldude19967 says...

Thanks you two! I will!
Ready and willing to rip your work to shreds! (That is if you want it) Check out my "will review for food" thread.

topic42969.html

Poetry is the art of creating imaginary gardens with real toads.
— Marianne Moore