z

Young Writers Society

Salutations

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:26 am
Shadow Charlatan says...

removed
Last edited by Shadow Charlatan on Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:29 am
rubberduck says...

'Ello!

Welcome to YWS, G! May I call you that? :)

Please read the 'Rules and Guides' in the 'Help and Support' section if you haven't yet. ^^

Anyway...
What genres do you write? Your favourite sports? (Mine's kayaking. :D)

I look forward to reading some of your work.

PM me if you need any help or just want a chat, alrighty?

Seeya 'round!

-Max.

P.S.
Like the intro, by the way. :D
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
- Homer Simpson

7 Reviews

Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:51 am
Shadow Charlatan says...

removed
Last edited by Shadow Charlatan on Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:39 pm
Kaylyn says...

Hello, G.
Glad to see that you are going to be such a great writer. :)
So you write some fantasy fiction? Thats great, thats what I mainly write. So I'll be seeing you around the forums.
Check out the Rules and Guidelines, and you'll be doing great.
If you have any questions, concerns, want a review, or want to chat, feel free to fire a PM my way. I'll be happy to give you a hand.
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:40 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to the family.

First of all the main rule here is to post 2 reviews before you post 1 of your work and to maintain that ration.

and for the other rules, you can look them up under the Help and Suppot Wiki at the Top on the right corner.

so, tell us about yourself. what type of book do you like? What genre do you like? etc.

Me, I like Romance and I write romance fiction.

well, see ya around. if you need something, give me a holla
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

7 Reviews

Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:03 am
Shadow Charlatan says...

removed
Last edited by Shadow Charlatan on Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

672 Reviews

Reviews: 672
Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:26 am
Squall says...

I always tell myself that I don't read enough, because the only books I would have read this year would have been ones that were obligatory for school work, which might shock and appall some- but I read far more articles and textbooks (and poems, really) than I do novels. Despite reading few, I do actually like and enjoy novels the most out of those things- when I do like them, that is. I get bored and disappointed easily.

I like you already lol. I don't even read much; I only read when I feel like it. I spend my time more on playing video games, watching tele, sleeping, studying and talking to people on the YWS chat and msn lol. You can say I get bored easily when reading books. It is rather seldom for me to actually finish a novel lol.

Anyways, my name is Andy (at your service) and I also dwell in the realms of fantasy and sci fci. However, lately I've gotten rather bored of the genre. I think it's because I don't find them to have any relevance with issues and themes in our present modern society. I seem to be more drawn to realistic fiction now. Funny that.

Anyways, are you a gamer? It's nice to have another gamer on YWS if you are one. Personally, they are more interactive and immersive than a novel.

That's all I have to say for now. If you need my help, feel free to PM me.

Laters.
Andy.
Last edited by Squall on Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive."

7 Reviews

Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:59 am
Shadow Charlatan says...

removed
Last edited by Shadow Charlatan on Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:22 pm
Jiggity says...

Another aussie-alien!

Ha! Our forces on YWS are growing and soon we shall dominate the world!

I mean, uh...

Sup?

I'm totally not trying to recruit you into my army of necromantic penguins, with our hula hoops of doom! Not that we have any of those, the rent was too high last week, had to sell some of them off...

I think its fun to randomly end sentences with 'OF DOOM!' just for drama's sake.

e.g. "Mum, can you make me a sandwhich...OF DOOM!"

Anywhoodles,
Welcome.
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
— William Shakespeare