wees gegroet

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:39 am
pongauer says...

heej whats up you guys

my name is dennis
i'm seventeen years old and I live in schiedam, the Netherlands
my hobby's are: Kendo, music(making it and listening to it), photografy, writing and reading, warhammer 40K, going out doing a kroegentocht("barcruise" wich basicly means go from bar to bar to see all the cool bands in one night) because here in the netherlands your allowed to do that when ur 16:).

I graduated high school(though our educational system works way different than yours so our high school isnt your high school:)) one and a half year ago and did a sort of military school for a year and i'm now preparing to join the armed forces(wich is not the rambo marine kinda stuff from america but a place where grown men can get away with playing in the mud:))

I like writing about everything
I like doing bloody warhammer stories sometimes
and sometimes I like writing sweet romantic stories or poetry
and ofcourse loads of songs(and I mean HEEL VEEL songs, most of wich I never rehearsed properly with the band but what the hell)

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:06 am
rubberduck says...

Haha. Rambo. :D

Anyway, welcome to YWS, Dennis! ^^

Please read the 'Rules and Guides' in the 'Help and Support' section if you haven't yet. ^^

PM me if you need any help or want to chat, alrighty? ^^

-Max.
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
- Homer Simpson

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:06 pm
Reuben A says...

Heloooooooo Dennis, Well, I definitely can't speak Dutch, But I'm Afrikaans, so I can understand Dutch a bit....Anyway, what you have t do before you post anything, is to check out the rules and guidelines: rules.php
And..well...yes...

[spoiler]PM ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING![/spoiler]
So stadig loop ons deur die pers Jakarandas wat val,die bome word kaal Pa staar na die beeld van Botha wat reis op sy perd,Hy wonder was bloed soveel werd.Soveel jare dra hy aan die naam van 'n plek,Soveel jare moet ons nou laat gaan,Is die naam dan so erg,so bitter en sleg?Hoekom gooi jul dit weg?

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:35 pm
Kaylyn says...

Haha, your so lucky.
Well, Reuban has already provided you with the Rules and Guidelines. Read them, and you'll be fine, Glad to see that another writer had joined. I can't wait to read what you come up with. If you have any questions, or want to chat, PM me.
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

Oh no, I’m sorry, you’re under the impression that here on YWS we *help* writers instead of just feeding their gremlin tendencies.
— winterwolf0100