z

Young Writers Society

Konnichiwa! I'm EAHailstone, or will be when I am famous.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:31 pm
Nebesah says...

Konnichiwa! (my BFF is rubbing off on me... she loves Japanese stuff, and "konnichiwa" is apparently Japanese for "hello") okay. that is a total lie. I just saw that someone was tired of seeing hello's so I put Konnichiwa.
Anyways...
I am EAHailstone! Now, if you are smart and logical, the way American citizens were raised to be, you would think, "oh, her first initial is E and her middle initial is A and her last name is Hailstone."

Well, you would be wrong! Ha! That's what you get for not thinking outside of the box! haha!

Okay, I've had my fun. Now I will explain myself to you:

As you may have already guessed, my last name is not Hailstone, but it was supposed to be.
I'll let you ponder that whilst (i love that word, "whilst." It sounds so cool. :] ) i tell you about myself. I am tall and I like to write, even though I am not particularly good. or am I? I'll let you guys decide... I have curly blonde hair that is exactly like my long dead great-great-grandmother's and my also less long, but still quite a while dead great-grandmother's, neither of whom I have met. I'm not sure how the hair could skip two generations, and I almost wish it hadn't. Ugh! It gets so frizzy in the humidity, and, of course, we HAD to live in Texas! Ugh! As you may have noticed, I live in Texas. You may also have noticed my digust. I want to move to Montana or Iowa, and that is all I will say on the subject, lest I say something I deeply regret. I am super smart and my teachers say I am very articulate. I'm good at picking out grammatical errors (they drive me crazy!). Of course, this doesnt mean I willnt have any meself... Haha. I have a slightly out-of-whack sense of humor.
My parents got divorced the summer after 5th grade. I cried a lot then, and now I rarely cry now. Yet, I find tears welling in my eyes more and more often nowadays, but, hey, who said highschool was supposed to be easy? See, I get very frustrated with myself when I can't do something that I think I should be able to do, and for some unknown reason, my tears are triggered by frustration. But, enough about me, back to the last name thing (which is still about me, imagine that!)...

My grandpa didn't find out his last name was Hailstone until my dad was old. so instead of changing my dad's last name, he simply changed his. So my dad and I have the name (that I won't tell you, because, you know, safety and all that) and my grandpa has Hailstone. My legal last name is common, and so is my first, so, when I become a famous author, my name will be E. A. Haistone. It's very uncommon and different- and still legal!

Now do you get it? Great! Because I am sooooo tired of talking about myself. I feel so self-absorbed...

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:48 am
Kaylyn says...

Hey there, so you're from Texas. I went through there two summers ago, my dad and his parents lived there a while too. I'm in Georgia, where I do Agriculture and am big in the FFA and competition cheerleading. Don't worry about high school, it gets easier. I think that the explanation of your name was interesting. Hehe, I'm glad that you think outside the box, hopefully it reflects in your writing. Check out the Rules and Guidelines, and you'll be doin just fine. I hope ya like YWS. If you have any questions, comments, want a review, or to chat, pm me. I'll be glad to help ya. See ya 'round the forums.
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:11 am
Maki-Chan says...

はじめまして!わたしのおなめわまきです。

Its nice to meet you! My name is Maki! ^_^
check out my deviantart account ^_^
http://maki121.deviantart.com/

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:29 am
moosiegirl says...

Hello there!
Welcome to YWS! My name's Ginger. I hope you have a lovely time here. We're all just one big family. :] A feewww helpful hints though: Don't forget the 2:1 ratio. Critique 2 works by other people before you submit one of yours. Don't worry though! It gets easier. I know you're just itching to write though. :] Anddd... Check out the contests. They are a great way to get more up to date on writing skills! Good luck and if you need any help just PM me.
Best,
Ginger
"I don't know what to say, so I'll just say what's in my heart... Baboom, Baboom, Baboom."
--Mel Brooks

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:24 pm
Reuben A says...

Helooo E.A.......You should write a blog. Anyway, before you post anything, Check out the Rules and Guides: rules.php
And...wel...yes....
So stadig loop ons deur die pers Jakarandas wat val,die bome word kaal Pa staar na die beeld van Botha wat reis op sy perd,Hy wonder was bloed soveel werd.Soveel jare dra hy aan die naam van 'n plek,Soveel jare moet ons nou laat gaan,Is die naam dan so erg,so bitter en sleg?Hoekom gooi jul dit weg?

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:13 pm
Adnamarine says...

Hey there interesting person who is new to YWS and should be very happy to be here and thefore naturally is. :)

I'm Adna...
yeah.
I think that's pretty cool with your name, well, you're not-name. I mean your pseudonym. *cough* anyway. yeah. I want to have one, but I have such a problem thinking of the perfect name. I don't have anything like what you have to use. Ah well. :)

I like Texas, but to each her own. I don't live there, so. Arizona is lovely if humidity is your problem. Or even if it isn't. It's just lovely period. That's my random comment for the day.
Don't assume that it's the only one though:P

So, what do you like to write? I mostly write poetry, but I dabble in short story writing when I get the urge. When you have something posted I'd love to review it, if you want. Just send me a PM.

Well, you're gonna have lots of fun here, just wait. And it will definitely help you grow as a writer which is more important... kinda. *shrugs* You decide :P

Hey, if you need anything, lemme know! You can pm me, or write on my guestbook, in my profile. Or something. :)

-Adna
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:37 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to the family.

First of all the main rule here is to post 2 reviews before you post 1 of your work and to maintain that ration.

and for the other rules, you can look them up under the Help and Suppot Wiki at the Top on the right corner.

so, tell us about yourself. what type of book do you like? What genre do you like? etc.

Me, I like Romance and I write romance fiction.

well, see ya around. if you need something, give me a holla
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:23 pm
kloka says...

Hi,
I have never been to Texas,
so I don't know what its like.
My favourite author is Apriana Taylor and my favourite song is that's not my name by the ting-tings.
So what about you?
which singer is hot over in Texas?

I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter