z

Young Writers Society

I'm sick of "hello people"

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:35 pm
staplestoo says...

Seriously guys, name your topic something less stupid. Stupid.

I am staples. Because whenever my friends say we should go somewhere I always say, "staplestoo". yeah

I like to write and I will probably start worshipping douglas adams any day now. Dirk Gently is my role model. And weird camel people get close.

Welcome to myself.
"In case of fire, please generalize the interests of the people around you and leave behind the one's you do not wish to interact with ever again."

Get a [censored] imagination.

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:24 pm
Kaylyn says...

Hey there. I see that you not for the whole cliche welcoming, hopefully thats reflected in your writing. I'm glad that you found the site. Just make sure to Check out the Rules and Guidelines and you'll be doing great. YWS tried to keep good grammar on the site and limits on the chat talk. So, if you have any questions, concerns, want a review, or just want to chat, PM me. I'll help you out. Have a great time, and I'll see you round the forums!
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:19 am
rubberduck says...

Hey there.

Welcome to YWS, Staples.

Kaylyn's already told you about the rules thing, so click here to read 'em.
What genres do you write? Just askin' outta curiosity.

PM me if you need any help or anything, alrighty?

Well then, seeya.

-Max.
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
- Homer Simpson

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:40 pm
Emerson says...

Hullo there! Have you also read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? No Adams fan is complete without that! And a towel, of course.

Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions about the site or need help finding something feel free to Pm me. What sort of things do you write? I would guess a mash of sci-fi comedy from Adams, but you never know what people write in comparison to what they read. ;-) I hope you enjoy the site!
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:38 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to the family.

First of all the main rule here is to post 2 reviews before you post 1 of your work and to maintain that ration.

and for the other rules, you can look them up under the Help and Suppot Wiki at the Top on the right corner.

so, tell us about yourself. what type of book do you like? What genre do you like? etc.

Me, I like Romance and I write romance fiction.

well, see ya around. if you need something, give me a holla
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

Remember, a stranger once told you that the breeze here is something worth writing poems about.
— Shinji Moon