z

Young Writers Society

Hey all!

Random avatar

Reviews: 2
Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:01 pm
Somac says...

Hey everybody, I'm Somac. I'm 19 years old and I'm from New York City. Right now, I'm at college leaning towards an English major, but most of my writing happens independently. I write mostly fiction and short stories. Hope to get to know you all!

566 Reviews

Reviews: 566
Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:37 pm
miyaviloves says...

Hey Somac welcome to the YWS!

First off, its a general rule here that for every piece of your own work that you post you must have reviewed atleast two other pices, but it is so easy to keep to that ratio :)

And keep looking around the community forums - there is a lot of info there about the site :)

Are you taking part in Nanowrimo this year?

PM me if you have any questions or just want a chat :)

All the best,
Meevs
x
Bag.

Got YWS?

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:11 pm
Kaylyn says...

Hey, glad that your heer at YWS!
Another new Addition is always welcomed, and I can't wait to see your writing. Whats it like in NYC? I'd love to visit there one day. Check out the Rules and Guidelines, and you'll be doing great. So if you have any questions, concerns, want a review, or just want to chat,l Pm me. I'll be glad to help.
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

Random avatar

Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:58 am
View Likes
Somac says...

Hey Meevs.. I actually joined up to find out about programs like Nanowrimo.. I just googled that and I'm signing up now. Thanks! :D

And hi to you too, Kaylyn. I love NYC, there's nowhere else I'd rather be. A lot of my short stories to date are actually centered around the city, so you will be able to get some insight there. :D

Great to be here!

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:49 pm
casey_kent says...

Hi! Welcome to YWS!

You're from New York? AWESOME. I'd love to live there someday. *sigh* You're so lucky.

Psssh, anyway, before I forget, I have to give you the basics. So first please read the rules. Although this is an AWESOME site, we still have rules to follow to keep up the AWESOMENESS. Second, please read the FAQ. It will help you around the site a lot easier.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

Enjoy and have an AWESOME time!

See ya around!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

1464 Reviews

Reviews: 1464
Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:02 pm
Juniper says...

Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Great to see a fellow New Yorkian around here :lol:... especially one so close!
if you need anything, feel free to PM me. Remember to review the rules and make yourself at home!
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:16 pm
Demeter says...

Hey Somac!

Welcome! Demeter at your service, sir. *bow* I meant *curtsy*. :)

How've you liked YWS so far? Well, I don't know whether you've had much time to get to know it, but you soon will. Hopefully you enjoy your time here.

You can PM me if there's anything you'd like to know or something. See you!

Demeter xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

Random avatar

Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:56 am
Somac says...

Hey, Demeter.. so far, so good. I think I've got everything pretty much in hand so far. :D

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:41 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to the family.

First of all the main rule here is to post 2 reviews before you post 1 of your work and to maintain that ration.

and for the other rules, you can look them up under the Help and Suppot Wiki at the Top on the right corner.

so, tell us about yourself. what type of book do you like? What genre do you like? etc.

Me, I like Romance and I write romance fiction.

well, see ya around. if you need something, give me a holla
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom PĂ©rignon