z

Young Writers Society

Oldie of TYWC.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:25 am
fantasy_anne says...

Hey guys.
I don't know if anyone's heard of it, but there was an RP running on TYWC called "Battlefield of Blood". If there are any remaining members that were in that and are here, PLEEEASE message me or something. I'd love to hear from you!

As a side note, I'm Chelsi, Chelsi-Anne, Anne, or my ever-popular identity, Shibby.
I'm 18, 19 in February, second year college student, pottery II student, and....umm..
Oh!
AIM: rainingmohawks
MSN: cocoaeyed_shorty@hotmail.com
Yahoo: x.sobriquet@rocketmail.com
myspace: www.myspace.com/chelsianne

Yep.
That's me.
;]

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:43 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

Chelsi... gosh that's a right hit to the chest. Bet you don't remember me, huh? The rather immature kid who benefited greatly from your criticism in the storybooks section some years ago =) We chatted a little by e-mail... I stopped being quite so hopeless XD

Well... welcome to the site! You'll love it here and you should probably check out the TYWC user-group I started. It's very early stage but you might find some of the people you're looking for there.

Battlefield of Blood... I don't think I was in that one.

If you need help around the site or would like a critique (I'm apparently pretty good at those now) then please go ahead and ask and pm me some time, it would be great to talk about the old days. Also, if you'd like immediate assisstance and I'm not on, anyone in green will happily lend a hand.

This is Kitty15 by the way... Heather. Just in case my name gets switched before you read my welcoming. You've caught us during a rather chaotic time and I can not be held responsible for any of the YWS birthday antics XD
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:59 pm
Kaylyn says...

Welcome!
Unfortunately, I never got to check out TYWC. I wish that I could have.
Anyways, it sounds like your a great writer and I would love to read your stories. Let me know when you post any. Well, just check out the Rules and Guidelines and you'll be doing great. If you have any questions, want a review, or just want to chat, PM me.
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:08 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to the family.

First of all the main rule here is to post 2 reviews before you post 1 of your work and to maintain that ration.

and for the other rules, you can look them up under the Help and Suppot Wiki at the Top on the right corner.

so, tell us about yourself. what type of book do you like? What genre do you like? etc.

Me, I like Romance and I write romance fiction.

well, see ya around. if you need something, give me a holla
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:17 pm
Demeter says...

Ooh, TYWC.

I'm just too newbie for that stuff :( But it's nice to have you here.

Demeter xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

566 Reviews

Reviews: 566
Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:09 pm
miyaviloves says...

Hey welcome to the YWS I hope you are fitting in nicely here!

Keep looking around the community forums if you haven't already done so because you will find most of the information about the site here :)

what kind of things do you like to write?

Anyway, hope you like it here! PM me if you have any questions at all!

All the best,
Meevs
x
Bag.

Got YWS?

Be careful or be roadkill.
— Calvin