z

Young Writers Society

Hello people

Reviews: 1
Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:46 am
Magic Cylinder says...

Hi guys. My name's Jacky and I'm 14 years old. My brother, Andy, (Clockwerk Goblin) goes on the site regularly and so I decided to check it out to see why he's so addicted to it lol. Now I can see why. There's so many people expressing themselves through their work and people that are actually giving constructive feedback to the author.

I'm not that interested in creative writing, but I hope that I might get into it more one day. I really like the prospect of creating something that no one else has and it is rather exciting.

Anyways, my hobbies are reading, watching TV, video games and talking to people over the net. I like to meet some of the people on the site so please PM me lol.

I think that's all I have to say. :D

566 Reviews

Reviews: 566
Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:17 am
miyaviloves says...

hey Jacky welcome to the YWS!

Keep looking around the community forums as there is a ton of information about the site here :)

We have a basic rule that for every piece of work you post you should have reviewd two other pieces, its super easy to stick to that ratio tho :)

Hope you enjoy it here!

Meevs
x
Bag.

Got YWS?

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:56 am
Clo says...

Hey! Welcome to YWS!

Do you play the same videogames as your brother? He just confused the heck out of me in chat just now. XD

And what do you write? Enjoy your time here at YWS!

~ Clo
How am I not myself?

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:59 am
casey_kent says...

Hey there Jacky! Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey!

We're glad that you checked YWS out.

Anyway, since you're new, even if you already have a brother here, you still have to check out the rules and be in knowledge of them. Also, try to check out the FAQ because it will help you out a lot in the site.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

So, what do yo write?

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:55 pm
Kaylyn says...

Hi, I guess I'll say it again. Welcome to YWS!
I'm g;ad that you found this site.
I can't wait to see your works posted here.
So what genre do you write?
Just make sure to check out the Rules and Guidelines.
If you have any questions, concerns, or just want to chat, PM me. I'll be glad to help.
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:03 pm
Demeter says...

Ooh, it's always interesting to meet new YWSers – especially if they're someone's siblings ;)

Weeeeelcooomeee to YWS!! I'm Demeter, tadah.

Well, I hope you have lots of fun around the site. PM me if you need anything anytime.

See you!

Demeter xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:07 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to the family.

First of all the main rule here is to post 2 reviews before you post 1 of your work and to maintain that ration.

and for the other rules, you can look them up under the Help and Suppot Wiki at the Top on the right corner.

so, tell us about yourself. what type of book do you like? What genre do you like? etc.

Me, I like Romance and I write romance fiction.

well, see ya around. if you need something, give me a holla
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:13 pm
Adnamarine says...

Ooooh!

Are you as much trouble as Andy? ;) If so, I'm gonna stay out of your way.

Just kidding. It's great to have you here. It's great to have somebody give us such good feedback on what we do here, especially considering you don't consider yourself a writer. It would be awesome if you got into writing though! Even if it's not a really serious thing for you, it's so good for you in so many ways, which I won't list here for fear of boring you to death. Then we'd always be wondering whatever happened to that guy Magic Cylinder. You know, Andy's brother that joined recently?
:P

So anywho, if you need anything or gist wanna chat, I'm not too hard to find :)

Glad you came and found us!

-Adna
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

Reviews: 1
Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:22 am
Magic Cylinder says...

Well I have some interest in the fantasy genre. I think it's because anything can happen in it which is so much more exciting than real life lol.

And yes, Andy's a kind of a loose cannon on the net, but in real life, he's rather serious. It's funny how personalities differ between the net and real life.

Anyways, thanks for all the welcomes XD

Ogres are like onions.
— Shrek