z

Young Writers Society

Hello!

Reviews: 0
Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:58 pm
drama queen says...

hi! I'm new here. My friend Emily made me get an account! Grrrr! but i like it. i love to read. my favorite series are Twilight and Harry Potter. I Also love to draw! Well i think that's it :D

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:03 pm
Princess says...

Hay Shayne and Welcome to YWS!!!!!

Im glad I introduced you to the site!! I know you'll love it!!!

Okay there are two rules here on YWS, and that is no chat talk! Pleaseeeee.... it drives everybody here crazyy!!!

What are your other interests(not for me, cause i already know them, but for the other good folk of the site) what do you write?

I cant wait to get you started on the site!!

If you have any questions or if you just want to chat, Pm me!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

*Emily*
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

566 Reviews

Reviews: 566
Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:10 pm
miyaviloves says...

Hey welcome to the YWS!

What kind of things do you like to write - mainly poetry or prose? And what genre?

If you have any question about the site feel free to PM me. And just keep looking around the community forums, there is plently or info there and you can easily meet other writers :)

All the best and I hope you like it here!

Meevs
x
Bag.

Got YWS?

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:00 pm
Kaylyn says...

Welcome to YWS!
(yes, I know, this line has been used a thosand times) :)

Glad to have you here, and its great that you like it.
So you draw? You know there is a place you can post drawings right? I love to draw too. Twilight Rocks!

Well, Check out the Rules and Guidelines and you'll be fine. If you have any question, concerns, reviews, or just want to chat, PM me.
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:40 pm
Clo says...

Heya Drama queen! Welcome to the asylum - er, YWS!

This is such an amazing community for young writers - there's a lot of support and advice!
The community forums are fun, the chat room is occasionally open - and there are many people to PM if you have questions! I'm an instructor, and so always here to review.

I'm pretty sure someone's already reminded you to read the rules. We're not too strict here... more like nuts... and dorky. HA! I hope no one reads this. ;) Anyway, if you post stories and they don't receive a lot of reviews right away, we have a forum called the "Will Review for Food" forum in the lounge... I have a thread there! Feel free to beg for reviews there. See? It's so easy to get your stuff read here.

Enjoy your time here!

~ Clo :)
How am I not myself?

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:51 am
Threnody says...

"HI! Welcome to YMS!" That line is just so stereotypical, it's not even funny. How about Greetings young YMS padawan? Anyhow... enjoy

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:10 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to the family.

First of all the main rule here is to post 2 reviews before you post 1 of your work and to maintain that ration.

and for the other rules, you can look them up under the Help and Suppot Wiki at the Top on the right corner.

so, tell us about yourself. what type of book do you like? What genre do you like? etc.

Me, I like Romance and I write romance fiction.

well, see ya around. if you need something, give me a holla
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:19 pm
Demeter says...

Hello, drama queen!

Good to have you on board. I'm Demeter. Or D, Dem, Meter or whatever. There are many nicknames for people here ;)

Anyways, have fun and PM me if you have any questions!

Demeter xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:34 pm
kloka says...

Hey, welcome,
I like art, but im not very good at it,
writing and expressing myself through words is more my thing,
I like harry potter but have read the last book and felt ripped off.
I think that JK.rowling could have ended it better than how she did.
but anyway,
just wanted to say hi
HI [lol]

We know what a person thinks not when he tells us what he thinks, but by his actions.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer