z

Young Writers Society

Peanut Butter Jelly Time

Reviews: 2
Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:05 am
HannyJoy says...

Why Hello, I'm Hannah

Just turned the big One Eight, Hurrah for me.
I’m rather Bashful, a little Obsessive compulsive at times and place my foot firmly in my Mouth on a daily basis.

Hopefully I have a future in Print and Photo Journalism although my grammar and spelling are both rather atrocious.

The only thing I have going for me at the moment is my adorable Puppy Jay, who when he’s not destroying my house sits at my feet and wriggles occasionally to remind me that he's there.

And Finally I've probably read this around seven or eight times. Told you. OCD.

Reviews: 4
Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:20 am
Plushoriam says...

Hey Hannah, I'm Sophie. Welcome to YWS!
No need to feel intimidated, we won't bite. We're a really friendly bunch around here!

Print and Photograpy eh? Do you like to write? If so, what?
And Jay sounds really adorable! What breed is he? If I had a puppy, I would get a Pug. :) So Cute!

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:36 am
Demeter says...

Hey, Hannah, and welcome to YWS!

Congrats, you turned 18! And YWS will turn 4 soon. Yay!

First of all, you ought to check the Help and Support section. There are some really good stuff there, like Rules etcetera.

And you should also do two reviews toward every piece of your own work you post here. :)

Have fun on around the site! You can PM me if you need to know anything at all. See you!

Demeter xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:41 pm
Clo says...

Hey Hannah! Welcome to this grand metropolis of writing.

This place isn't intimidating at all. :P we're just a bunch of weirdos. True story.

This is an amazing community for young writers - there's a lot of support and advice. I feel like I've grown so much as a writer during my time here, merely from receiving reviews and writing them (analyzing other people's works helps you improve your own! Serious!).

The community forums are fun, the chat room is occasionally open - and there are many people to PM if you have questions! I'm an instructor, and so always here to review.

Are you going to be participating in our Art/Photography forum? Or do you like to write? What kind of things do you write? Genre? This is all good stuff to know.

Enjoy your time here!

~ Clo :)
How am I not myself?

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:07 pm
andimlovegalore says...

Hey welcome to YWS =] I think loads of us here are a bit OCD ^__^ so don't worry about it! We're all friendly and nice, so I hope you'll feel at home.

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:11 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to the family.

First of all the main rule here is to post 2 reviews before you post 1 of your work and to maintain that ration.

and for the other rules, you can look them up under the Help and Suppot Wiki at the Top on the right corner.

so, tell us about yourself. what type of book do you like? What genre do you like? etc.

Me, I like Romance and I write romance fiction.

well, see ya around. if you need something, give me a holla
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

Reviews: 2
Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:17 pm
HannyJoy says...

Thanks Guys!

Sophie, He's a fox Terrier x Huntaway, really cute. I'll put some photos up when I can.

And for everybody else: I dabble with my genres, I can't decide on one.

Cheers for making me feel welcome =]

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:45 pm
Kaylyn says...

So you write different genres?
Thats neat, I for one, can only write fantasy fiction.
So you just turned 18! Thats great. So are you a senoir in HS or freshman in college?
I am a young junior.
I know that this site will help your writing to be even greater than it was before, it certainly helped mine. Well, see you around the forums. If you have any question, concerns, want a review, or just want to chat, feel free to fire a Pm my way.
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:19 pm
Adnamarine says...

Hey Hannah :)

That's the kind of puppy my sister just got! I'm pretty sure... he's at least part fox Terrier.

awww, it's like Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs! *has a thing for Disney animation, though Snow White is not the best of the best*

oh, it's time for a random rendition of the birthday song! "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Young writers society, happy birthday to youuuuuuu!"

*cough* *explains* It's YWS's 4'th B-day! So I'm singing the birthday song every half hour no matter where I am or what I'm doing. So I had to sing it here :p

By the way, for the big long birthday party we have all kinds of exciting things going on! It's sooo much fun:) I'm having a blast. If you want to take a looksee, go to the Birthday Smash forum! *points to the big blue link under the headbar*

So, Welcome to YWS!! *huggles her lovely website* You will never regret you joined, I promise you. It will make you friends, a better writer, happy, and more motivated. :P

If you ever got a question, OR if you want a review! send me a PM, or post in my guestbook (in my profile).

-Adna
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:59 pm
kloka says...

Welcome,
When I first joined I felt intimatadated to,
I would read everyone elses poems and feel like mine sucked,
but anyway,
If you need to talk just pm me

the button war, the egg being featured member, and santa necro-liking halloween-esque works are the reasons i love yws
— Carina