z

Young Writers Society

Me myself and i

Random avatar

Reviews: 11
Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:29 am
chamberlainj says...

Hello, my name is James im 14 and are in 9th grade.

Theres alot of crazy things about me that were going to be able to get into that make me interesting.

Heres me and the 2 of a few people I love more than anything in the world

Im the one on the left side of the girl looking at it im wearing the hat.

This girl right here =]

I dont want to sit here and talk about poetry and me writing even though I do love it. People wonder about me alot and i guess im considerably one of the gayer straight people you'll ever meet.

I want to go to school for cosmo and massaging im currently ina trait school for it.

I grew up in PA and still live here in the USA. I have a British accent for no apparent raeson and everyone says you dont really talk like that and i say no I really do talk like this I cant help it it's insticually like this. I dont usually say things like bloody and john though I just say bathroom.
Last edited by chamberlainj on Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:31 am
rubberduck says...

Welcome to YWS, James! :)

Have ya read the rules yet? If you haven't, please do. :)
rules.php

Anyway..
Your friend (the guy) seriously looks like one of my friends. The hair's the same. Haha. Face too. Just that your friend seems taller than mine. :P

Ok then,
seeya 'round!

-Max.
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
- Homer Simpson

Random avatar

Reviews: 11
Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:12 am
chamberlainj says...

rubberduck wrote:Welcome to YWS, James! :)

Have ya read the rules yet? If you haven't, please do. :)
rules.php

Anyway..
Your friend (the guy) seriously looks like one of my friends. The hair's the same. Haha. Face too. Just that your friend seems taller than mine. :P

Ok then,
seeya 'round!

-Max.

THank you for acctually reading what I wrote and yes yes yes I've thorilly* looked over the rules to make sure what is allowed and I understand them accordingly.

*Spelled wrong

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:45 am
rubberduck says...

Haha. :)

That's good to know.

Hope you're having a great time in YWS! ^^
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
- Homer Simpson

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:49 am
casey_kent says...

Hello there! Welcome to YWS!

Speaking in British accent in no apparent reason, eh? Same here with me. People actually think it's weird but I think I just watch too many British shows and movies. And it's cool.

But anyway, YWS is an AWESOME site. It's a fact. And even though it's AWESOME, we still got things to do and follow. You can find them at the rules and guides. And also, since you are a newbie, try reading the FAQ on the Welcome homepage. It will help you out a lot around the site.

If you have any further questions/concerns or anything at all, feel free to PM me!

Well, I haven't introduced myself yet . I'm Casey. I'm a girl and please don't mistake me to a boy or something.

Anyway, enjoy and have an AWESOME time!

See ya around!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:35 pm
Adnamarine says...

Hey there James!

Haha, all my friends say I talk with a British accent. I just say, "well, then you obviously don't know what one really sounds like." I use a lot of British slang though, and a few of my spellings are British, like 'colour'. That's mostly the influence of the brilliant Brits here on YWS.

So, yeah, I'm Adna. You joined at an awesome time! (not that there's any such thing as a bad time to join) We're celebrating YWS's 4'th B-day! It's tons of fun, we have all kinds of events going on. There's a link to the b-day smash section right underneath the header. Pretty visible :p

So yeah, have fun :P

-Adna
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:09 pm
Kaylyn says...

Its great to see that you've read over the Rules. I'm glad that you found this site and am glad to see another fellow writer. Well, if you have any questions, concerns, want a review, or just want to chat, PM me.
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

566 Reviews

Reviews: 566
Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:36 pm
miyaviloves says...

Hey Welcome to the YWS I hope you are settling in nicely. I know you said you don't want to talk about writing but what kind of things do you write?

If you ever need any help or have any questions about the site feel free to PM me and I will be more than happy to help out :)

All the best,
meevs
x
Bag.

Got YWS?

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
— Arthur O'Shaughnessy