z

Young Writers Society

Merry Met

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:35 am
Thealyn Rosewolf says...

Hey all, just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. My name is Thealyn, or just Thea for short.
I've been writing since I was about nine, and hope to continue through out my life. I'm an avid reader, and try to step out of the box once in a while.

That's about it. I'm not very good at introductions anyway.

~Thealyn

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:43 pm
Kaylyn says...

Welcome to YWS!
I'm sure that you'll find this site to your taste. I can't wait to see what you put out there. So what genre do you write?
Check out the Rules and Guidelines and you'll be doing great.
If you have any questions, or just want to chat, just PM me.
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:36 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to the family.

First of all the main rule here is to post 2 reviews before you post 1 of your work and to maintain that ration.

and for the other rules, you can look them up under the Help and Suppot Wiki at the Top on the right corner.

so, tell us about yourself. what type of book do you like? What genre do you like? etc.

Me, I like Romance and I write romance fiction.

well, see ya around. if you need something, give me a holla
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

9 Reviews

Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:23 pm
Thealyn Rosewolf says...

I read mostly fiction, whether it's suspense, romance, fantasy, historical fiction, horror, etc

I write mostly fantasy, except for my latest project, I'm not really sure what it is at the moment. I've written poetry for the majority of my life-especially in high school. My home life was very chaotic, so I used ink and paper to help me deal. I've also kept a journal since I was about 14, and now I've up-graded a little bit. I have a blog with Google. I usually only write when I have emotions far too strong to kept to myself.

I like to think that writing is in my blood; I found out that I am a related to a famous poet, while making up a family tree for a class project. So, that was pretty cool.

Music is also my passion, which is also in my blood, most of my family knows how to play at least one instrument. I love listening and being surrounded by music. During my dark days I wrote several songs, but they are unfortunately packed away in a box because I recently moved into a new house with my fiance.

I think that's about it, unless you have any other specific questions just let me know.

~Thealyn
"I can't stop drinking coffee. I stop drinking the coffee, I stop doing the walking and the standing and the words-putting-into-sentence doing."- Gilmore Girls

208 Reviews

Reviews: 208
Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:30 am
Merry_Haven says...

Thea-
First off I just love your name. :D It sounds mythical in some sort of way.

Well...welcome to the family!! I see that you are very welcomed here.

Wow, you love historical fiction too? Except for me, I have to have the romance with it. :wink: I'm just a hopeless romantic. I guess we'll have to exchange novels we've read then.

So what music do you listen too?

It was great to know a little about you, Thea. If you ever wanna chat...feel free to pm me.

-Merry
Mary had a little lamb. Little lamb. Little lamb!

Ugh!! I really hate my name. >.<

695 Reviews

Reviews: 695
Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:50 am
Angel of Death says...

Oh you sound so awesome! And your username is exquisite, I wish I could trade!

I'm Angel by the way *nice to meet you*

I love reading and seeing as though we love historical and romance fiction, maybe you have any suggestions on what I should read next. Right now I'm reading I am Rembrandt's Daughter by Lynn Cullen which is a very beautifully written Historic Romance.

I love love love music, as well. It speaks to the soul and all of its rooms and corners, and nooks and crannies. Without it, I'm sure I will be living but would I be able to breathe?

We could be sisters, I swear we could!

Well welcome to YWS!

Ta,

~Angel
True love, in all it’s celestial charm, and
star-crossed ways, only exist in a writer’s
mind, for humans have not yet learned
how to manifest it.

9 Reviews

Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:19 am
Thealyn Rosewolf says...

Thanks Angel and Merry_Haven, you both are very sweet.

If you want to know my secret for my username, I took my nickname 'Thea' and part of my middle name 'lyn' and my favorite flower and animal. And I came up with Thealyn Rosewolf. ^_^
"I can't stop drinking coffee. I stop drinking the coffee, I stop doing the walking and the standing and the words-putting-into-sentence doing."- Gilmore Girls

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:44 am
Demeter says...

Welcome!!!

Oh, you already answered my question... which was going to be "Where does your pretty username come from?" :D

Which instrument do you play? I've played piano since I was almost seven :) And I'm also in my school steelpan band. It's great! I love singing, too, except that I've never taken any lessons, so I don't know if I'm any good. :D And I sing only when I'm alone. Usually on my way to school ;)

What kind of music do you like? I love the music in Andrew Lloyd Webber musicals (like Cats – that's where my username is from, too) and in Disney movies. Elton John is cool, too. I'm going to his concert in December!! :)

Ooh, may I ask which poet are you related to? Sounds really, really cool. I wish I was, too.

Well, I hope to see you around! And if you need anything, just PM me.

Demeter xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

9 Reviews

Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:33 am
Thealyn Rosewolf says...

First of all sorry, it took so long. My computer broke! >.<

Um, I play the cello-since the fourth grade so that's about...8ish years. I was in choir all throughout school, but I doubt I was very good. I know how to read music though, so that's a plus.

I feel like I have a weird combination of tastes. I like pop, punk, rock, classical, and alternative.
My top artists at the moment are Simple Plan, and P!nk.

Oh, hahaha. I am related to Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. He went to school with people like Nathaniel Hawthorn. I read some of his poems every night to help inspire me. ^_^

Man is by nature a political animal.
— Aristotle