z

Young Writers Society

My name is James

Random avatar

Reviews: 11
Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:44 pm
chamberlainj says...

Hello, my name is James im 14 and are in 9th grade.

I've been here for about 15 hours now and i have alot of poems down already check them out. My blog is up and im really ready to go.

The works i write now are abstractual, crazy , and fun to read. Even if they dont make sense sometimes.

Outside of this I have a life to you know. I go to a normal school right now but Im gonna start going to a trait school for cosmo.

I dont really want to be a cosometologist but i want own a beauty salon/ massage. I want be a masseuse.

Im a straight I like women. Especially beautifull ones, which I usually.

This is me, yes I straigten my hair.

and my soon to be girlfriend.=]

Something major about me is that I do, do drugs. It's probably for the better i suffer from hypomania, bipolar disorder, and im mentally unstable and have mild schizofrania and chronic insomnia and i might be narclyptic.

However i take them to feel good and to even me out. Im part of the UTI.

UTI

Well thats just a little bit about me. I probably dont compare to much of any of you guys. But, I like that about me. Peoples fascination for my oddness and all that are what make me interesting.

I am highly against racism. I cried when Baraq Obama one the election it deserves a medal of peace.
Im white.

When I grow older I really want to move to Amsterdam or somewhere in Europe. I now reside in Pennsylvania.

I'm very happy with my life. People often say that I have a falseness of emotions and that im the strongest emotional person they've ever met. No one has ever seen me cry other than my parents.

I talk to much and im a bit of an annoying person. But people never say anything about it.

I've never been rejected or turned down. I think inner beauty is more important than outer beauty.
But, everyone including myself is shallow but I follow this as best as i can.

I love the world and I have hate for few people. I consider my self an intellectual with an IQ of 128. 22 pts lower than genious im 14.
My SAT scores in 7th grade were an 1100.

Thats all about me.

Reviews: 2
Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:40 am
Steamrollers Solve All says...

Huh. Nice to meet you. I myself am into the more "written with an actual, ongoing story" thing, but there's nothing wrong with poetry.

The lack of apostrophes worries me though. Grammar trolls may come for you in the night.

Random avatar

Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:05 am
chamberlainj says...

Steamrollers Solve All wrote:Huh. Nice to meet you. I myself am into the more "written with an actual, ongoing story" thing, but there's nothing wrong with poetry.

The lack of apostrophes worries me though. Grammar trolls may come for you in the night.

I've already had someone tell me that the thing though is that I believe about poetry that its about not about all that nonsense b****[ pardon the french]. Poetic liscence allow that I say alot that poems are simply songs because thats what they are/ So there excusable to speak improperly and all that stuff.

and I think more people on this site need to understand that, people dont speak the way alot of them write. I like poems that express real emotions and how life really is the world isn't a huge gum drop button land you have to work for shit there are hard times and good times. People need to incorporate that into there work more. Words like cornipcopia arent used if you look under the poem section you'll notice people use huge words that nobody says. I just use everday words when i rhyme and never run into a problem with it. Because if I have a poem its usually like a lightbulb over my head it just comes out and starts rhyming i can't sit down and just write poems thats not music. Music is from the soul. its a God given talent any man cant sit down and start rhyming and writihng music.

Please don't curse outside the Lit. forums. Thanks!
-Mesh

Reviews: 2
Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:20 pm
Steamrollers Solve All says...

You're quite right, but I feel you're blowing this "Apostrophe" thing out proportion.

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:41 pm
Clo says...

Hey, nice feelings in this thread. It was merely an introduction.

And welcome! You have longer hair than me. :P

Also - all girls are beautiful! ;)
How am I not myself?

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:05 am
saves says...

You sound really interesting.

I don't know why.

and you have cute smile :D

welcome to the site.

Random avatar

Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:50 pm
chamberlainj says...

Clo wrote:Hey, nice feelings in this thread. It was merely an introduction.

And welcome! You have longer hair than me. :P

Also - all girls are beautiful! ;)

Your a sweetheart, and I'll agree girls are beautiful in general.

But not all girls are beautiful.

Random avatar

Reviews: 47
Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:34 pm
quietloud798 says...

You seem like a not so bad guy
I'd watch yourself though
I get eaten alive on this site
But I think we'll get along just fine
Good luck
NaNoWriMo, ftw.

I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?
— Homer Simpson