z

Young Writers Society

hey

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:45 pm
aroah says...

Hey my name is Aroah. I'm a content writer for an SEO company. I love writing, I think that writing is something that gives one great joy and also it lets you control lives and sometimes even change lives.

I'm en route to writing a novel... and hoping that it works well. I would love to meet new people and learn a lot more things....

I would like to know to how this site works.... So please do tell me!

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:45 pm
rubberduck says...

Hey there, Aroah!
Welcome to YWS! :)

You can read the 'Rules and Guides' in the 'Help and Support' section to find out how this site works. ^^ You can also PM anybody in the site for help. They're all very friendly! :D
(And of course, I am too. :P haha.)

Here's the link.
rules.php

Well, what genre do you normally write? Fantasy? Sci-fi? I'd love to know. :)

I can see that you live in India. From what I saw on some documentaries I watched, the food's really great! ^^

Man, am I hungry.

Seeya 'round!

-Max.
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
- Homer Simpson

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:07 pm
Reuben A says...

Hilooooo...Well, congratulations on finding the site, it's great! Well, anyway, rubberduck has already given you the link to the rules and guidelines...but yes, check them out and you'll be fine....

[spoiler] PM me if you need anything....(On the bottom of my message there is a bar that says: PM me!) :wink: [/spoiler]
So stadig loop ons deur die pers Jakarandas wat val,die bome word kaal Pa staar na die beeld van Botha wat reis op sy perd,Hy wonder was bloed soveel werd.Soveel jare dra hy aan die naam van 'n plek,Soveel jare moet ons nou laat gaan,Is die naam dan so erg,so bitter en sleg?Hoekom gooi jul dit weg?

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:13 pm
Kaylyn says...

Welcome to YWS!
I'm glad that you found the site.
Make sure that before you start posting that you check out the rules and guidelines.
So, what genre do you write?
Can't wait to see what you come up with.
PM me if you have any questions!
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:31 pm
casey_kent says...

Welcome to YWS!

Yet another newbie! Hoot! I'm Casey.

I see that you need help, that's why I'm here. So first, before anything else, why don't you read the FAQ. It's located on the Welcome page and I'm sure these will answer some of your questions. Next, also read the rules and the guides. It's located on the Help & Support wiki on the header. It is important for you to know the rules of the site so that you would be able to follow it.

If you have any questions or any further concerns, feel free to PM me!

Enjoy and have an AWESOME time!

See ya around!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:15 am
aroah says...

Hey thanks for the response guys, I read the rule and the works and I think I'm getting a hang of it. Thanks!

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:43 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to the family.

First of all the main rule here is to post 2 reviews before you post 1 of your work and to maintain that ration.

and for the other rules, you can look them up under the Help and Suppot Wiki at the Top on the right corner.

so, tell us about yourself. what type of book do you like? What genre do you like? etc.

Me, I like Romance and I write romance fiction.

well, see ya around. if you need something, give me a holla
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
— Patrick Star