Antigone Cadmus says...

me too...
not much else to say >_<

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:27 pm
rubberduck says...

Hey there!
Welcome to YWS, Meghan! You too, Miss Sakura! :)

Please read the 'Rules and Guides' in the 'Help and Support' section if you haven't done so yet. ^^
It may help answer any questions you may have about this site.

Anyway...
What genres do you both write? Any favourite books? How did you come across this site? Did a friend introduce you or did you stumble upon it? (I was googling when I found this site. :))
We'd love to know more about you! Both of you. :D

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Oh yes. And when you post a story/poem, you can PM me as well. I'd love to read it. Perhaps... Even give a critique?(i hope this is the correct spelling. I seem to be having a bit of a problem trying to remember how to spell things..) ;)

Well then,
seeya 'round!

-Max
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
- Homer Simpson

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:32 pm
Antigone Cadmus says...

Ha, I was totally googling as well!
I mostly write fantasy. I'm really into nerdy things like werewolves, vampires and anime. I think it would be awesome if there was a way to post anime on here.

Best books EVER:
-1984 by George Orwell
-Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:44 pm
Kaylyn says...

Oh, I love Fahrenheit 451 also. By the way welcome to YWS, Haruno Sakura and Maghan. I can't wait to see the pieces you post here. Check out the Rules and Guidelines and keep a 2 review for every one story post. Have fun and let me know when ya'll get something posted. PM me if you have any questions!
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

208 Reviews

Reviews: 208
Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:27 pm
Merry_Haven says...

Meghan & Haruno Sakura-
Hey! How's it going? Never mind that. :wink: Welcome to YWS!!! I hope you guys are most welcomed here.

So I see that Google has helped you into this site. For me, I found it in an article from Writer's Digest.

So now it's random question time!!!...
1) Are you into those action/adventure packed movies, chick-flick romantic/dramatic or romantic comedies films or those horrific scary with a twist of thriller movies?
-Why? And which movies?
2) What time in the day are you most alive? I mean, most active or up and jumpy?
-When? And why?
3) Are you the type of person who rather like a water park then a dry park? Or vise versa?
-Why?

Well, my head hurts of thinking too much. :P

If you guys ever wanna chat, feel free to pm me.

Off I go...

-Merry
Mary had a little lamb. Little lamb. Little lamb!

Ugh!! I really hate my name. >.<

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:33 pm
ATreeah says...

WELCOME XD!!!! :D
ATreeah was here

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:09 pm
Reuben A says...

Welcoooooom to YWS...........Well, all you need to know before posting, is right about....here!... rules.php And then you're fiiiiiiine....
So stadig loop ons deur die pers Jakarandas wat val,die bome word kaal Pa staar na die beeld van Botha wat reis op sy perd,Hy wonder was bloed soveel werd.Soveel jare dra hy aan die naam van 'n plek,Soveel jare moet ons nou laat gaan,Is die naam dan so erg,so bitter en sleg?Hoekom gooi jul dit weg?

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:44 pm
niteowl says...

Well, you've both got the advice about the rules, so...it's time to bring out the dancing monkeys! Wait...whaddya mean, we don't have dancing monkeys? This is YWS. Our leader is a chimp, we ought to have some dancing non-human primates around. We don't? But we have dancing elephants? *sigh* That's okay, I guess. Bring out the dancing elephants.

What's that? We have other funny dancing things? Really? Hey let's bring them all out and give them to newbies as a sort of welcome gift.

Wait...I've been doing that for a long time? Really? I gifted someone just now? Um, okay, let's gift these newcomers already! And throw in a few extra dancing elephants just for kicks! :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt005 :smt032 :smt031 :smt040 :smt029 :smt027 :smt061 :smt063 :smt064 :smt077 :smt044 :smt059 :smt026 :smt043 :smt116 :smt109 :smt096 :smt024 :smt023

Apologies for the randomness up there. Welcome to YWS!
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:26 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

I say the smae thing as niteowl....but here's mine....

WELCOME!!!!!

I'm jennie and if you have any questions, just let me know.

Well, that's all for now folks.
"Hello, is this thing on?"

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:16 am
casey_kent says...

Hi there!

Welcome to YWS!

I'm Casey and it's so good to meet you!

So basically, before you do anything, try checking out the FAQ. It contains most of the answers to your questions about the site. Also, check out the rules, you'll need to know the site's rules before wandering around.

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

Very well; I hear; I admit, but I have a voice too, and for good or evil mine is the speech that cannot be silenced.
— Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness