z

Young Writers Society

Hey all!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:35 pm
coldraven2 says...

Hi all, I'm a new writer around these parts, focused mainly on my weird/sci-fi/fantasy hybrids, hope to have a great time with you guys.

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:33 pm
NinjaRebel says...

hey!

Welcome to YWS! I hope that you will enjoy it here. If you need any help or just wanna chat, feel free to pm me :) I Look foward to reading some of your work.

- Sim

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:48 pm
rubberduck says...

Hey there! Welcome to YWS! :)

Cool. You write fantasy.. Same as me, mate! :D (Well... your weird sci-fi/fantasy hybrids still have some fantasy in 'em!)

Sci-fi isn't really my cup of tea. Never could sit through a sci-fi book.. I think I'm allergic to them.
I watched one episode of Battlestar Galactica and never watched another episode again. For some weird reason, I don't really like it.. No matter how hard I try to.

Oh! I almost forgot...
Please read the 'Rules and Guides' in the 'Help and Support' section if you haven't done so.
It'll help you answer any questions you may have about this site.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Oh yeah. And please PM me when you post a sci-fi/fantasy hybrid. I'd love to read it. (Hope you can make me change my mind about sci-fi.)

Well then,
seeya 'round!

-Max
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
- Homer Simpson

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:40 pm
Kaylyn says...

Hiya, I'm glad that you found YWS. Its always nice to meet someone new. I love reading and writing fantasy fiction. So hopefully, I'll get to see one of your stories.
Make sure you check out the rules and have fun.
If you have any questions feel free to PM me!
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:46 pm
Alainna says...

Hola and welcome to the one and only YWS!! *prods welcome banner which proceeds to fall down*

As the others have pointed out, check out the rules/ Help and support etc..... Feel free to pm me if you have any questions or need help with anything!

Ah, you'll soon find several members here who dabble in both Sci-fi and Fantasy - as well as several who just enjoy reading Sci-fi / Fantasy.

What music are you into? Books you like? Your current piece of work?

All the best,

Alainna
xx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:00 pm
Theodorable says...

hi! :smt039 Welcome to YWS. I've only been a member for a little while, but I have still made some friends and posted some stuff really quickly. I'm not saying that you need to rush things, but get out there invite people to be your friends and just write whatever! I hope to read some of your interesting fiction and you can pm me if you have a question about anything! Once again Welcome! and make your mark. :smt024
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:50 pm
POTAFan1973 says...

Cool. I love weird sci-fi stories. I'm currently a Planet of the Apes (old movie series from back in the 60s and 70s) fanfic writer. I do more of stuff based on the first 5 movies instead of the Burton remake. Burton's remake is cool its just not like the original 5. Sorry to ramble. Welcome! :)

Cass
One person's craziness is another person's reality
-Tim Burton

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:56 am
Demeter says...

Hey, coldraven!

Me is Demeter. Hi. It's nice to have you here :) Everyone else has already pointed out the rules etc., so I won't be wasting your time with them. (Not that they're not important! :D)

Well, it'll be interesting to get to know you and your work! See you around!

Demeter xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:04 pm
Reuben A says...

Weird? Would like to see some of those stories! :)

Anyway, helooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo to YWS. Well, pretty much all you need to do before pretty much anything, you have to read the rules and guidelines, but after that, you're good to go ( that is of course you actually know what the rules are). And, you have to crit round about twice to post one story. Well, good luck, you won't be needing it! :wink:
So stadig loop ons deur die pers Jakarandas wat val,die bome word kaal Pa staar na die beeld van Botha wat reis op sy perd,Hy wonder was bloed soveel werd.Soveel jare dra hy aan die naam van 'n plek,Soveel jare moet ons nou laat gaan,Is die naam dan so erg,so bitter en sleg?Hoekom gooi jul dit weg?

i got called an enigma once so now i purposefully act obtuse
— chikara