z

Young Writers Society

Hello people! =]

Reviews: 2
Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:35 pm
Star_Girl says...

Hi, I'm new here so I guess I'm gonna take my time to get used to this website first before reviewing any work and posting my own.

So I guess I have to give at least 2 reviews first before posting my own work right?
=]

Anyway, nice to meet you all!!
:D
Have a great week!
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:22 pm
Stori says...

Hello Star! It's always nice to see a new face.

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:24 pm
Meshugenah says...

Yep, got it in one! Two reviews for each work you post!

Welcome to YWS! Have you had any problems navigating the site, yet? If so, feel free to ask me or anyone in green or blue for help! Or check the help/support wiki (under the help button at the top right of the page!).

That aside! I hope you enjoy the site! What do you write?
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:15 am
silverSUNLIGHTx says...

hey.
salutations.
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:11 am
Princess says...

Hi Star Girl!!

I'm glad to hear that you already know about the two reviews rule. :D But one other thing.. Please remember that we are a writing website, and therefore don't appreciate chat talk.. It drives everybody here crazy!

Anyway, did you get your name from the book StarGirl? I am a huge fan of that book!

So what are your other interests? Do you poetry too?

I would love it if you PMed me! I can't wait to see you around YWS more!!!!

Your warm and friendly neighborhood kitten,

*Emily*
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold