Young Writers Society

Hello!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:24 pm
View Likes
vespers-for-ray says...

Hi everyone!!

My friend told me about this site and it sounds really cool ^^!

So...who else is doing NaNoWriMo this year??

~ray

119 Reviews

Reviews: 119
Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:33 pm
SimonCowellLuver says...

I am not doing that kind of writing but I write poems and short stories. Hi and Welcome to the YWS! I am SimonCowellLuver.

Well what kind of stuff do you like to write about? I am a more of a short story type of person. I also write poetry but most of it sucks. I would like to inform you to please read the guidelines before submitting any writing you may have to submit.

Well if you need any help finding things on the site let me know by pm asap. I have been a member for a while now so I kind of know what is going on. If you are wondering about the chat, it will be open on certain days. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments about the site feel free to let me know and I promise to get back to you soon.

Hope this helps! Nice meeting you! :)

SimonCowellLuver aka SCL. :D
3 facts: 1.You can't lick your elbow
2. you just tried it
3. I caught you cause i saw you

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:07 pm
vespers-for-ray says...

Hi!

Yeah, I like to write poetry but it sucks as well. They make for pretty cool songlyrics though ^^

I love to write short stories though I never really get around to writing them. Currently I'm writing fantasy though I'm trying out mystery as well!

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:56 am
rubberduck says...

Hey there! Welcome to YWS! :)

Cool. You write fantasy? High five! ^^

Mystery? Well, that's awesome. I sometimes pick those kinda books in the library and browse through them. (Never really borrowed them though. They're interesting and all... But not exactly my cup of tea.)

Well then.. Here's something I gotta tell ya.
Please refer to the 'Rules and Guides' in the 'Help and Support' section, if you haven't done so yet. :)
It'll help you if you have any difficulties.

Of course, you can always PM any of the friendly people in our little community. They'll all be glad to help. And so would I, so feel free to PM me if you have any question, alright? :D

Seeya 'round!

-Max
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
- Homer Simpson

It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and THEN do your best.
— W. Edwards Deming