z

Young Writers Society

Introducing BogWraith

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:29 pm
View Likes
deleted15 says...

Hi everyone reading this, I'm BogWraith (yes the freaky guy in the picture.)

I'm 16 studying IT at a Polytech, in my spare time I love to play/learn guitar, write horror and read good horror too. :D

My taste in music consists of: Black metal, Viking metal, the occasional Death metal band. When I'm writing or in a relaxed mood I will listen to "A perfect Circle" it seems to get my friend Justin and myself into a creative mood.

I left High School because I was sick of the nonsense that went on like people calling each other "gay" and laughing then running away. There was also a group of people in my class constantly disrupting everyone else's learning and the tutors seemed to do nothing about it so we all had to suffer losing a years worth of work on English and Maths. :(

Most of my friends are significantly older than myself (19-78 ) I have a loving partner aged 25 who I have been with for some time now and hope to settle down with her in the next few years :)

If there's anything else you would like to know about me then feel free to ask.

I respect anyone with creative flare and wish everyone here the best in life, I look forward to seeing you around. :)

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:46 am
mizz-iceberg says...

Hello BogWraith! Welcome to YWS!

I agree with you^. I left school too. I was always bored and felt as if my creative instincts were being stifled... almost dileberately. I am now doing my O levels privately.

Anyways, feel free to PM me if you ever need help or have any questions. Make sure you go through the Help and Support Section. Be sure to check out the FAQs and Guides for new members if you haven't already.

I'm looking forward to seeing you around too.

-Mizz
I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that.
--Ellen DeGeneres

566 Reviews

Reviews: 566
Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:02 pm
miyaviloves says...

Hey welcomd to the YWS I hope you feel really welcome here :D

I would reccomend taking a good look around the community forums just to get more of an idea what to post and its easier to meet people that way :D

If you need any help at all or just want to talk feel free to PM and I will be happy to help out

All the best!

Meevs
x
Bag.

Got YWS?

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:41 pm
Shine says...

Hi Bogwraith!

Welcome to the site!

What type of things do you like reading or writing?

Get posting and reviewing.

hope to see you around.:)
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:07 pm
Kaylyn says...

Hi, and Welcome to YWS.
Yes, I agree, high school is quite silly. It stifles imagination. I wrote a poem on it somewhere in my profile.
Anyways check out the Rules and Guidelines.
I am 16 also, and can't wait to see your works.
Well, good luck with your writing!
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

"What is a poet? An unhappy person who hides deep anguish in his heart, but whose lips are so formed that when the sigh and cry pass through them, it sounds like lovely music."
— Søren Kierkegaard, Philosopher & Theologian