z

Young Writers Society

Hi there!

Reviews: 0
Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:29 pm
SF Writer says...

Hey YWS!

I've been looking for a really good writing forum and after a quick look around I decided that this place was perfect :D ! I usually write fantasy, but recently I've had some good ideas for a Sci-Fi(ish) novel, but I'm struggling to get anything down on paper :(. Hopefully looking around at some great work here will help me :).

-SF-

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:51 am
mizz-iceberg says...

Yup, YWS is the place.

Welcome aboard! I'm Mizz Iceberg and if you ever need any help of have any questions fel free to PM me.

Be sure to check out the Guides and FAQs for new members if you haven't already. You'll find them in the Help and Support Section.

So tell us more about yourself, SF.

What music do you listen to? What do you like read? Favourite writers?
I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that.
--Ellen DeGeneres

174 Reviews

Reviews: 174
Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:23 am
lucyy says...

Heyy there SF and welcome to YWS!!
I can warn you now that you will be seriously addicted to this site in no time - it's awesome!! :D
So, what kind of stuff do you like to read?
Favourite movies?
Favourite sock colour? :wink: haha ... moving on ...
Anywho, if you need any help at all or just want to chat, PM me or sign my guestbook and I'll be happy to help or chat (especially chat, I can be a bit off a chatter box :p) :D
Enjoy your time here,
--Lucyy xx
"Don't think, or judge. Just Listen."

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:54 am
Princess says...

Hi SF, and welcome to YWS!

As you know, all websites have rules, and this website is no different. I suggest you go check out the rules and guides under the Help and Support system. :D

So, you write Fantasy eh? I myself love to read and critique it, and just keep me posted on your recent work, and I'll come review it!

And remember, here on YWS, we're all like a huge family, so there's no need to be afraid to ask somebody a question, or pm them if you would like to chat! Don't be shy!

I am looking forward to seeing you around!!!!

*Emily*
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:05 pm
Kaylyn says...

Welcome to YWS!

Yes, I know that this line has been used a hundred and one times! :)

This is the place if you want to improve your writing skills. I know it has done wonders for mine.

I am always in the fantasy fiction section, so I'll probably end up reviewing your work at some point. If you have any question PM me and I'll answer them for you. Good luck!
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:33 pm
Carlito says...

Hey SF Writer, welcome to YWS! :D

I think this will prove to be the perfect place for you. We have a gazillion topics on forming characters and plots and getting your story going which can help you get that Sci-Fi novel cranking :)

Who is your favorite singer/band? What is your favorite kind of animal? If you could have any superpower, what superpower would you pick and why?

If you have any questions, need anything, or just feel like a chat, feel free to PM me! :D

-Carly
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

Live your life how you want, but don't confuse drama with happiness.
— Ron, Parks & Rec