z

Young Writers Society

whoa, this weirdo!

Reviews: 2
Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:25 pm
whispering says...

Hello! I'm somewhat new. For a while, hadn't posted. But I absolutely love writing and I have come to this site hoping to improve my writing and meet new people.

I'm not going to be the best at talking about myself, so I apologize if this turns out to be a bore.

Okay..
I'm Michelle, but I go by Elle. I'm fourteen, a freshman in high school. Young & naive, I know. But hey, give me a chance.

Of course, I enjoy writing. I write mainly songs and poetry, but I'm working on one story right now. Writing is my everything. It's my one big passion right now.

My other interests include photography, music, reading, graphic design, and learning French.

I'm an avid daydreamer. Usually found spacing out. It's annoying to my friends, but it's just what I do! It's also probably the reason I'm fairly clumsy.

I love the Twilight series. I read all of the books this year and look foward to the movie coming out three days before my birthday. Twilight haters please don't attack. You're entitled to your opinions, but I am not wanting to be flamed by them.

I love listening to music. My favorite band is Paramore (look at avatar). I sometimes think I actually will get withdrawls if I'm without my iPod for too long. I enjoy singing, both songs already out and then my own that I right.. and the fact I enjoy singing is funny because..

Nobody knows! I've never sung in front of anyone. I'm very shy in real life. I'm intensely quiet. Maybe I will grow out of feeling so awkward to everyone? I'm just not talkative.. But strangely, I love to sing. Go figure.

Well, I can't think of much else to write here, so this is the end. Kudos, kudos, kudos to you if you actually read through this.

I'm open to meeting new people & would love if you're interested in looking at some of my writings. Thank you!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:50 pm
righting says...

Cool, nice to meet you! :)
Always looking for a good book to read.

coffee and writing is a superior duo
— LadyBug