z

Young Writers Society

Greetings, forumfolk. Are you yet living?

Reviews: 4
Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:28 pm
SaraAnne says...

hey there, my name is Sara and I'm Australian and in my last year of High School. Actually in the middle of my final exams at the moment, so here's to procrastination! :lol:

I hadn't written anything for ages until now. Before I used to write short stories, poems and even god forbid, the angstiest angsty novel to ever angst. :roll:

I'm writing another novel at the moment, its fantasy (yes i am a loud and proud fantasy nerd - I can't help it I was born this tragic!) and I came here to realise that there are other people out there living in the imagination from time to time.

Anyway... have fun!

Sara :shock:

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:10 pm
Stori says...

Hi there, Sara. I'm Jorin. And there are a few things you should know.

First, you should remember to review two works for each one you post. It's good manners. And second, if you have any questions you can talk to the folks with red, green, or light blue names. Or you could ask me.

Hope you enjoy it here.

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:42 pm
Caligula's Launderette says...

Welcome to YWS, Sara.

Ah, a fellow procrastinator, :D. If you have any questions about YWS or writing in general feel free to PM me.

Again, welcome, dear.

Ta,
Cal.
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:27 pm
Princess says...

Hi Sara, and welcoooome to YWS :D !

Ah, a fellow procrastinator! Yes! Finally somebody to procrastinate with!

Oh, and remember, no chat talk, like lol, ttyl, brb, and rofl.. It drives everyone here crazy!

Here on YWS, we're all like a family and will treat each other as such. So don't be afraid to ask questions or pm people to chat.. Everyone does it :D !! Don't be shy!!!

So, if you have any questions or if you just want to chat, Pm me!

Your warm and friendly neighborhood kitten,

*Emily*
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

208 Reviews

Reviews: 208
Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:57 am
Merry_Haven says...

Sara-
Hey. Welcome to the family. I hope you a pretty welcomed here. :D

Yeah, I'm also in my last year of high school, too. GO SENIORS!!! So up to senior year, did you like high school?

I just took a final exam for some class last week. :roll: Really boring. Oh, I'm am so a procrastinator. Like I'll start something and never return to it. Until weeks later. I know, I shouldn't do that. It's just that darn writer's block. :evil:

Ha! :lol: angstiest angsty novel. Now that's hilarious. Wait, I like angst... :P

So like you ever wanna chat/talk, feel free to pm me.

Off I go...

-Merry

~yes, I like smileys~
Mary had a little lamb. Little lamb. Little lamb!

Ugh!! I really hate my name. >.<

566 Reviews

Reviews: 566
Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:28 pm
miyaviloves says...

Hey Sara welcome to YWS!

I would reccomend that you look around the community forums, there are a lot of useful posts about the general way to use and find things here at YWS.

If you need any help feel free to PM me ok? :) I hope you feel really welcome here and I look forward to reading some of your work!

Meevs
x
Bag.

Got YWS?

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:25 pm
Via says...

Hi Sara!

Welcome to the YWS!

It's nice and warm in Australia and I've well jealous *curses at the snow flakes outside*. We have a pretty decent little Australian population, actually, so you should feel right at home! *curses at the snow flakes outside*

Can't say that I'm much into fantasy, but we certainly have tons of members who are!

Glad to have you aboard!

Ciao,
-Via
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

I’ll marry the finest banana in the galaxy for you.
— Tuckster