z

Young Writers Society

Sup?

Reviews: 4
Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:05 am
danster724 says...

Hey everybody, my name's Daniel and I'm here to work on my writing skills and to get some feedback on my work. So yeah, hi.

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:34 am
NinjaRebel says...

Hey welcome to YWS!

If you have any questions or just wanna chat, PM me.

- Sim

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:14 pm
casey_kent says...

Hi there Daniel!

Welcome to YWS!

You didn't write much about yourself. Why don't you go ahead and tell us more about you? We always want to hear from the newbies!

Anyway, since you are new, and you have decided to join this site, don't forget to read the rules and the FAQ. These will help you out around the site. Also, we have a rule which says that you have to make two reviews first before posting anything. Please do not break this rule. After this, try to keep up with a 2:1 review-post ratio.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:19 pm
danster724 says...

Thanks I've read through the rules already. I'm really quite awful at reviewing but I won't mind doing it. Anyway I live in the phillipines (a group of islands in asia) I'm half Canadian half American and my parents do missions work here. I've loved writing since I was three or four years old, but I've never been able to get through an entire novel without switching to another idea. I have completed some shorte stuff though as well as writing song lyrics, and school reports. I'm curently working on a project, which I'll get into more of later. I joined mainly to get better at writing and maybe if I'm sharing my work with others I'll be able to get it done. So that's me. Not terribly excitng eh?

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:09 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to the family.

First of all the main rule here is to post 2 reviews before you post 1 of your work and to maintain that ration.

and for the other rules, you can look them up under the Help and Suppot Wiki at the Top on the right corner.

so, tell us about yourself. what type of book do you like? What genre do you like? etc.

Me, I like Romance and I write romance fiction.

well, see ya around. if you need something, give me a holla
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:29 am
casey_kent says...

You live in the Philippines? So do I. You speak Tagalog? If you do, tell me. And where are you from in the Philippines? Your parents do missions? As in missionaries?

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:24 pm
danster724 says...

Quantilang Tagalog :D and yeah m parents are missionaries here they teach at the school I go to called Faith Academy.

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:07 pm
Princess says...

Hi Daniel!!! Welcome to YWS! I can see the others already read the rules, but one more thing.

Please no chat talk! It drives everyone here crazy.

I cant wait to see some of your writing! What is your favorite thing to write?

I'm Emily by the way.. If you have trouble critiquing some of somebody's work, just let me know and i can help you out :D

So pm me if you have any questions or if you just want to chat :D

*Emily*
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:22 pm
danster724 says...

I hate chat talk to. I can understand it while exiting or msn, but in a form you have plenty of time to construct perfect sentences so why not do it? It's nice to be in a community with other people who enjoy writing.

You are in the wrong land even if the roosters recognize you.
— Nathalie Handal, "Noir, une lumière"