z

Young Writers Society

Reviews: 2
Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:10 pm
Chaoshound says...

Hi there. This is the Chaoshound and i'm an 18 year old living in the kingdom known as the white man's grave{That's Africa to you}.I love to write and read. as well as roleplaying, video gaming, and thinking up parallel universes according to the superstring and chaos theories.
And that's about it. Hope to know you guys soon!

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:15 pm
pshhxhoney says...

Ohhhh, string theory is interesting, and WELCOME TO YWS! I hope you like it here, cause I sure do!

If you need help with anything or just wanna talk, just PM me. If you don't know what that means, it means Private Message.

Anyway, welcome again! Hope you enjoy it here! =]

-Krisy
"I'm yet happy and sad at the same time and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be." -Stephen Chbosky

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:17 pm
Snoink says...

Ooo! Are you a science buff or more into science fiction?
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:10 am
Princess says...

Hia and weeelcome to YWS!! Okay, so rule number one for this site is that for every piece of writing you submit, you have to review at least two other peoples work. That's just how it goes. Oh and one more thing, please no chat talk.. It drives everyone here crazy.. So here on YWS, we're all like family, so do not be afraid to ask anybody here questions, or if you just want to chat. We all will be happy to oblige.. I can't wait to see more posts from you! :D :D :D

Pm me if you have any questions or if you just want to chat :P

*Emily*
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:04 am
mizz-iceberg says...

Hello there Chaoshound. I rather like your username, I must say. It's very original. So what exactly is it that you like to write and read?

Fantasy, horror, mystery, romance, classics, plays, sci-fi, black magic, cook books, old letters, historical fiction, newspaper, magazines, comics, subtitles....??

Oh and Welcome to YWS! I am Mizz Iceberg, and I've never been to Africa but I find it a very interesting place.

Hope you enjoy YWS and if you ever need help, don't hesitate to PM me.

toodles for now!
I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that.
--Ellen DeGeneres

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:10 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to the family.

First of all the main rule here is to post 2 reviews before you post 1 of your work and to maintain that ration.

and for the other rules, you can look them up under the Help and Suppot Wiki at the Top on the right corner.

so, tell us about yourself. what type of book do you like? What genre do you like? etc.

Me, I like Romance and I write romance fiction.

well, see ya around. if you need something, give me a holla
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare