z

Young Writers Society

Hi I am new here and a former member of TYWC!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:37 am
Starrywonder says...

i heard that a lot of other former members of tywc came here. Its been a long time since i was there. Anyways, I was hoping to find some other former members and meet some new friends here as well! I am a 14 year old girl. I love to write in my spare time. Hope to meet you soon!

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:43 am
Meshugenah says...

We like TYWCers! Though I wasn't ever one myself :P

Welcome to YWS! Um, make sure you read the rules, located under the lovely "help and support" button at the top right of your screen!

What do you write? I pretend to be a poet, and am attempting NaNo again this year (oh yea, good combination!). what about you? Any fun hobbies, writing aside? Like playing the kazoo with your nose? Or, you know, something more normal like soccer or something ;)

Anyhoo, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me! I'm happy to help!

Mesh
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:33 pm
NinjaRebel says...

Hey, welcome to YWS!

I look forward to reading your work, what do you write? Anyways, I'm Simone and feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just wanna chat.

- Sim :smt020

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:31 pm
Princess says...

Hey and welcome to YWS! So remember, before you post any of your work, you must review at least 2 peoples work.. That way, we get much more reviews, and that makes people happy. Oh, and please no chat talk, like ttyl, lol, rofl, and brb.. It drives everybody here crazy..Here on YWS, we're all like family, so don't be shy!!! We would all love to hear from you! I can't wait to see more of you around here..

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or if you just want to chat :D

*Emily*
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:00 pm
Alainna says...

Hello and welcome to YWS! *hands out muffins*

As the others have already pointed out most of the important stuff, I'll just say that you're always welcome to pm me if you need anything at all.

What authors do you like? Favourite colour? Song?

All the best and I hope you like it around here.

Alainna
xx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:12 pm
Kaylyn says...

Welcome to YWS!

I hope you feel welcomed. I can't wait to see what you put out. So do you write short stories? Lyrics? Poetry? or do you do artwork?

I have found that this site has improved my writing beyond measure and yours probably will too!

If you have any questions, I'll help you out. Just PM me and I'll answer your questions.

Until your next post see t2yl!
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:43 pm
Rydia says...

Hey there!

I too be a former member of TYWC =) And you're right, there's quite a few lingering about. You'll find some over at the TYWC user-group viewgroup.php?f=222 (shameless plug XD) but most are just lurking around the lit forums or are some of the very well established members here such as Snoink and Griff.

If you need a hand navigating the site or feel like chatting then go ahead and send a pm my way. Hope you like it here and find some of the people you're looking for,

Heather xx
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:12 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to the family.

First of all the main rule here is to post 2 reviews before you post 1 of your work and to maintain that ration.

and for the other rules, you can look them up under the Help and Suppot Wiki at the Top on the right corner.

so, tell us about yourself. what type of book do you like? What genre do you like? etc.

Me, I like Romance and I write romance fiction.

well, see ya around. if you need something, give me a holla
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:07 am
Snoink says...

I was on TYWC several years ago... some fun stuff there! :D

But this place is better. Not that I'm biased at all... *coughs*

Have fun exploring! And if you need any help, you can always bug me. I'm a mod and I have scawy powers.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

Be the annoying goose you want to see in the world.
— Welcome to Night Vale