z

Young Writers Society

Welcome

Reviews: 2
Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:58 am
View Likes
Arielle M. A says...

ah well i was informed that im am to introduce myself to every1...so im jus gonna go for it lol.
well my name is Arielle, im 18yrs old, i am a born and bred island girl from the caribbean...well Trinidad and Tobago ( last island near venezuala) specifically. I am a bookworm, in love with literature all types, love the beach naturally, love music, laughing and enjoying life... so yeah or i got an epiphany while reading to make a serious attempt at writing and thought this would be a good place as ever to start!

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:02 pm
beyond the mask says...

welcome *hug* :D

i'm new here too :]

well, if you have any questions i'll be glad to try and help you, so you can ask whatever you want ^_^

welcome again and have a nice week : ]]
Qui vivra, verra...

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:27 pm
Princess says...

Hi Arielle, and welcome to YWS!!! I cant wait to see some of your work posted here, and remember, you must review two other peoples work per piece you submit.. And plllease no chat talk, it drives people here crazy.. So remember, we're all like family here on YWS, so don't be afraid to get acquainted with everybody here...We wont treat you like you are inexperienced just because you are new..Don't be shy :D !!!!

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, or if you just want to chat.. I'm on almost all the time :D

*Emily*
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:45 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to the family.

First of all the main rule here is to post 2 reviews before you post 1 of your work and to maintain that ration.

and for the other rules, you can look them up under the Help and Suppot Wiki at the Top on the right corner.

so, tell us about yourself. what type of book do you like? What genre do you like? etc.

Me, I like Romance and I write romance fiction.

well, see ya around. if you need something, give me a holla
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:28 pm
Arielle M. A says...

hi again...thanks for the wonderful welcome!! it was really appreciated i was wondering what are the rules concerning the blogs? thanks again
DON'T LET THE BED BUGS BITE!! as u lie on your bed, your mind away in blissful peace...they come and attack your body, chomping off your flesh, digging into your skins crevices, eating you alive, while you lie there dreaming your dream.

208 Reviews

Reviews: 208
Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:10 pm
Merry_Haven says...

Arielle-
Hey! Welcome. Welcome. Welcome!! :D

Awww...the beach. The only close beach I've got is Westport. Which is 2 hours away from the house. And man, that beach is like our {family} very own secluded beach. No one is barely there. Which is totally nice.

So what type of music do you like? Some genres over another?

Hey, what type of writing do you do? Maybe a mix of poetry and fiction? Any genres particularly over another?

Well, if you feel like chatting, feel free to pm me!

Off I go...

-Merry
Mary had a little lamb. Little lamb. Little lamb!

Ugh!! I really hate my name. >.<

Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:25 pm
Arielle M. A says...

Wow you all are soo nice here....well um o answer the question, i am not very interested in poetry i was never a big fan...probably due to my inability to write good poems lol!!! I don't have any genre specifically when it comes to my writing since i love all types of literature so which ever genre my pieces fall into its tht i guess....but i do love urban fantasy and would love to do something like that!!

Music-Im a music freak i love all types as long as it sound good and i can dance to it...i am not to keen on country though but i like a few!!!

And merry i am there with you on the secluded beaches...i love them but though i live on an island and the sea is very close, i have to go far like 2hrs or more to get the great secluded beaches or go at odd times!!!
DON'T LET THE BED BUGS BITE!! as u lie on your bed, your mind away in blissful peace...they come and attack your body, chomping off your flesh, digging into your skins crevices, eating you alive, while you lie there dreaming your dream.

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:07 pm
Princess says...

Hi again Arielle! The rules for the blogs are quite simple. For me, I use my blog like a diary. You do not have to post in the blog everyday, and if you check out the blogs icon in the upper right, and click on blog control panel, it will let you customize your very own blog. You can restrict viewing of the blog to registered users only or just for friends.. Or you can let guests see it.. That's fine. :D Hope i helped!

Your warm and friendly kitten,

*Emily*
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

My existence is political. And love is my statement.
— Kevin Abstract