z

Young Writers Society

Boo!

Reviews: 1
Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:18 am
earningmyfins says...

Hey, I'm Allie! I'm new as you probably guessed :]

Anyway, I'm thirteen and come from the land of Kansas, where it is very boring and interesting things rarely happen. Oh, well. I love writing and am currently working on a story that I hope will get better because of the awesome people on the site. Its the first story that I've ever worked on for more than a few hours. I get distracted easily haha. In addition to writing, I swim and play field hockey. I'm pretty crazy and speak my mind, but I'm not mean or anything like that lol. So, hope to see you guys around the forum!

~Allie

:lol:

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:28 am
Princess says...

Hi Allie!!! Weeelcooomme to YWS.. okay, as you know, most websites have rules.. Please review two peices of work per post you make, and pllleaaase no chat talk.. It drives people here crazy.. Anyways.. I cant wait to see some of your work, and remember.. We are like family here on YWS, and dont be shy here.. we wont treat you like you are inexperienced..

Hope to see more of your posts (and reviews)!

*Emily*
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:53 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to the family.

First of all the main rule here is to post 2 reviews before you post 1 of your work and to maintain that ration.

and for the other rules, you can look them up under the Help and Suppot Wiki at the Top on the right corner.

so, tell us about yourself. what type of book do you like? What genre do you like? etc.

Me, I like Romance and I write romance fiction.

well, see ya around. if you need something, give me a holla
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:50 pm
NinjaRebel says...

Hey, wlcome to YWS!

PM me if you have any questions or if you wanna chat. I look forward to reading your stories!

- Sim

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Reviews: 1
Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:03 pm
earningmyfins says...

thanks for the warm welcome!

harry potter is my favorite series ever, something about magic just keeps me interested. the story i'm working on now is a love story between two wizards, but romance is my favorite to write. though fantasy is pretty fun, too.

hope to see all of you around the site!

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:55 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

Hello! Another Harry Potter fan?

YES!

I'm Jennie by the way.

Welcome to YWS!

If you have any questions or anything, feel free to pm me.

Chao! Jen.
"Hello, is this thing on?"

Once here on Young Writers Society, in chat, chickens wanted variety. They complained to Nate and after debate became funky orangutans silently.
— Mea