z

Young Writers Society

Hello

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:17 am
AnonymousLight says...

Hi

I just found this site not too long ago and I found it interesting so I posted one of my pieces that I'm working on.

I'll stay active :wink:

AnonymousLight!

topic37585.html

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:33 am
NinjaRebel says...

Hey, welcome to YWS!

We work on a 2:1 system. For every two of your reviews you can post something yourself. (poems or stories or whatever) Also, you should check out the rules just so that you know what's going on. OK, aside from all that formal stuff. I hope that you will like it here and I cant wait to read some of your work! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or if you just wanna chat.

- Sim :smt020

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:33 am
NinjaRebel says...

Hey, welcome to YWS!

We work on a 2:1 system. For every two of your reviews you can post something yourself. (poems or stories or whatever) Also, you should check out the rules just so that you know what's going on. OK, aside from all that formal stuff. I hope that you will like it here and I cant wait to read some of your work! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or if you just wanna chat.

- Sim :smt020

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:47 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to the family.

First of all the main rule here is to post 2 reviews before you post 1 of your work and to maintain that ration.

and for the other rules, you can look them up under the Help and Suppot Wiki at the Top on the right corner.

so, tell us about yourself. what type of book do you like? What genre do you like? etc.

Me, I like Romance and I write romance fiction.

well, see ya around. if you need something, give me a holla
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:50 am
Princess says...

Hia and Weeelcome to YWS!!! I can see that night mistress explained all the basic rules, but one i can say is that we all are like a family here on YWS, so dont be afraid to ask questions or just want to chat.. We are always willing to oblidge.. And plleaaaase no chat talk.. It drives everybody crazy...
So dont be shy!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to see more posts from you!!!

Feel free to pm me anytime if you have a question or if you just want to chat.

*Emily*
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:52 am
AnonymousLight says...

I must say thanks for the warm welcome guys. I really do appreciate it >)
See you around>)
I may not be the best writer, But I will do my best!

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:53 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

Okay, so yeah! Newbie!

Anywho.....

I'm Jennie!

If you have any questions, or just need anything, feel free to pm me!

Chao! Jen.

I'm on...alot!
"Hello, is this thing on?"

A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer.
— Robert Frost