Young Writers Society

hi everyone :]

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:18 pm
beyond the mask says...

hi everybody! :D

well, i'm new here...^_^

so, i'm from israel (jerusalem) and i've started to write an year ago, both in hebrew and english...most of my friends told me that my songs are really good so i should publish them somewhere. so here i am :roll:

emmm...i'm writing lyric poetry and i've posted already three of my songs so if you want you can read them :]

hope i'll make here new friends and that you will like my poems :]
Qui vivra, verra...

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:37 pm
gyrfalcon says...

Coolness! *pounce* Hello! I'm gyrfalcon, call me gyr, gry, bird, hey you, whatever. Please PM me if there's anything at all I can help you out with, and welcome to the glorious realm of YWS. ^_^ Don't forget to review two other people's work before you post your own, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! You've found a great community here, and we're happy to have you. Once again: Welcome!
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:10 pm
NinjaRebel says...

Hey, welcome to YWS! I hope that you will enjoy it here. Feel free to PM me about anything, if you have questions or wanna chat or whatever. Ok, see you around!

- Sim :smt020

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

15 Reviews

Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:43 pm
beyond the mask says...

thank to both of you :D
Qui vivra, verra...

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:20 am
Princess says...

Hmm.. Beyond the mask.. I love that name!! So of corse people have probabally told you that you should review at least two peices for every poem/story that you submit.. And blah blah blah.. I recomend you read the rules so you dont get people breathing down your neck..aside from that, welcome to YWS! I cant wait to see more of your posts (and reviews :D ) and dont be scared to ask anybody here questions about writing or the website. We are all happy to oblidge, so dont be shy!

Feel free to pm me about anything :D :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Emily*
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

15 Reviews

Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:59 pm
beyond the mask says...

tnx : ]]
i've already done it, i read these rules ^_^

tnx Emily :D
Qui vivra, verra...

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:46 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to the family.

First of all the main rule here is to post 2 reviews before you post 1 of your work and to maintain that ration.

and for the other rules, you can look them up under the Help and Suppot Wiki at the Top on the right corner.

so, tell us about yourself. what type of book do you like? What genre do you like? etc.

Me, I like Romance and I write romance fiction.

well, see ya around. if you need something, give me a holla
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

15 Reviews

Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:30 pm
beyond the mask says...

tnx :D
Qui vivra, verra...

To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn